Moussa Sissoko signs for Spurs for like £30m or WatEVA

Park Life

I don't even want to see Sissoko on the bench, Rafa should open the Ben Arfa / Pardew copy book - at least sissoko deserves it. Train on your own, sit on the fuckin bench for the reserves you fucking knacker.

I actually wouldn't mind him playing if it meant we were more likely to win.

The guy is a twat but at the end of the day we got him for next to nothing while we were advertising ourselves to potential transfers as a stepping stone club. He's exactly the kind of player we were trying to bring in.

Yes he was a waste of space last year but his value isn't 35m. His real value is closer to what we paid for him in the first place.

The only thing that really bothers me about him is that he thinks he's better than us. That's patently not true.

I don't think we will be more likely to win with him in the team, psychologically it sends all the wrong messages to the rest of the squad. Teamplay > individual skill in my opinion.

The part that kills me about Sissoko is that in his endless media interviews where he repeats over and over that he wants to leave, he always includes some sort of excuse for the fans about how he's worked so hard, and we have to understand that he wants to play at a higher level, blah blah fucking blah. He still doesn't get it. We actively want you to fuck off. We would like nothing better than for Real Madrid to buy you. The problem isn't on our end, it's that you are too shit to get a move to a top club. 

Bottom line:

We pay him - so play him.

Poor performances for us would hinder his departure. 

Good performances would brighten his chances.

He needs to show his Euro display was no fluke.

I just don't think Sissoko thinks that way, I think he's totally deluded.

If we play him, he thinks every performance is first rate and that the team lets him down. I honestly believe he thinks he played out of his skin last season and the team let him down.

This whole, "waiting for Real" bollocks convinced me he's in cloud cuckoo land, its embarrassing for him and he doesn't even realise.

Edited by scoobos

Bottom line:

We pay him - so play him.

Poor performances for us would hinder his departure. 

Good performances would brighten his chances.

He needs to show his Euro display was no fluke.

They wouldn't though, in his own mind at least so he wouldn't bother.

His previous poor performances haven't dampened his belief that he is good enough for Real Madrid, his games now will have even less exposure so he won't bother at all.

Palace apparently after him now. Really, he's swapping for two very similar sides if he manages that. I don't doubt that Pardew will want him and we should on principle make them pay through the nose, but Palace would be laughable. If we get promoted this year we'd immediately become 'the bigger club' again.

Oh really? Fair enough then.

It's starting to look increasingly like Sissoko is going to be here until January :lol:

If that happens his ego might actually reached critical mass as the links fly around on deadline day and then completely implode on the 1st of September.

That'll be great! :razz:

:lol:

It's hard to argue he does deserve a move, like. He's done very little for a period of several years. It's not like last year was an off season for him, and presumably other clubs can see this.

Everton genuinely interested apparently. There's no way we are getting £35mil for him though. We were looking at £18mil+ prior to his 45 mins of running fast in a straight line in the cup final

If Everton are interested we could take a financial hit on the transfer and get a better deal on the Galloway loan?