Moussa Sissoko signs for Spurs for like £30m or WatEVA

Park Life

Just got back off hols, house is a mess from a building job and I need to clean up tomorrow but seeing this Everton bid has cheered me right up. Of course Everton aren't a beautiful enough club for Sissoko to actually bother his arse for, so after a token effort early on we can expect him to revert to type. :lol: :lol:

Least that means he's basically guaranteed to be off, there was always the slight worry he would snub Everton.

He'll go to Spurs and sit on their bench then, wonder how many weeks it'll take for the Spurs fans to realize how poor he is.

So if he was on the way to Everton, how on earth does he now get to London in 45 minutes AND complete a medical?

So long as the clubs complete the deal by 11 O'Clock they've got till one in the morning to do the medical and stuff.

What a cunt Sissoko is mind, turned his phone off and didn't bother meeting the private jet Everton had sent for him

I'm gutted the cunt might get a champions league game now. Still chance for it to fall through like .....

What a cunt Sissoko is mind, turned his phone off and didn't bother meeting the private jet Everton had sent for him

I'm gutted the cunt might get a champions league game now. Still chance for it to fall through like .....

Aye he ignored Koeman's phone call. We're well shot of him & Everton may well have dodged a bullet with him.

The way he's behaved is the measure of him. I bet Everton think they've dodged a bullet now. Like .com has mentioned, he seemed to like the idea of going to North London, just not Spurs.