Moussa Sissoko signs for Spurs for like £30m or WatEVA

Park Life

No I'm not. I said yesterday he played well under Rafa and others have contradicted that. They might be right, for some reason I had the impression that he played well in the few games Rafa had him. I do think he will have more good games at Spurs then he did for us but am not arsed really, I just hope you don't cry too hard when he does. He's not worth it.

...you said Poch will be the best coach he'll have played for.

I just didn't have time to insert the obvious caveat that he hasn't had time to develop under Rafa, he was trying to save us from relegation not work on Sissoko's game. He is judged on his games under Pardew and McClaren and now will be looked at under Pochertino, I don't thin Rafa's coaching is that relevant.

No I'm not. I said yesterday he played well under Rafa and others have contradicted that. They might be right, for some reason I had the impression that he played well in the few games Rafa had him. I do think he will have more good games at Spurs then he did for us but am not arsed really, I just hope you don't cry too hard when he does. He's not worth it.

He played better in the last few weeks of the season under Rafa than he had under McClaren.  But really, under McClaren,  we could have stuck a chair in the middle of the pitch with the number 7 shirt on and no one would have noticed the difference.  So it didn't take much to see an improvement.

He will start well there, as he did for us. He will also work under the best coach he has played for too. Be interesting to see how long he gets into the team for, sure Pochettino will drop him as soon as he starts to disappear from games, fails to convert chances etc. I think he will get more assists in a better team. 

I agree with this tbh, he'll get more assists because of the fact he does get in positions and in the rare time he actually completes a decent pass in a dangerous area Kane, Eriksen or Alli will finish the move. The fact is the bloke simply isn't gifted technically at all, he also regularly chooses the wrong option under pressure, two things that at 27 year old will not be fixed regardless of the manager. Even at what we can all agree was his very best form which was in the Euro's he contributed very little of actual value for all of his effort which all loops back to the fact he simply isn't a talented player, he's an athlete.

I do think Pochettino will get more out of him then McClaren etc but as DK mentioned you'd get more out of a wooden spoon than they did out of Sissoko (which imo is also a major red flag that is being brushed aside by the Spurs fans). They're in for a really big shock if they actually think he's a top player that was simply in a huff. The funny thing is all of these attributes that have suddenly been given to him haven't been displayed ever in his career, or if they have it has been in fleeting moments, I think there is a lot of hope and projection around him and they're not actually looking at the players track record. 

I keep seeing people bring up how well Pochettino has coached various players like Lamela, Rose, Dier, Alli, and Dembele, while he has done a good job at getting them all in top form they were all decent before. Lamela was brilliant at Roma, Rose was the mackems player of the year, Dier was one of the better defenders in a poor Sporting side, Alli was highly regarded and one of the best players in the division at a young age, and Dembele was class at Fulham before his move, Sissoko has never ever been near any of them at any point in his career and again at 27 years old he is really in the peak of his game he's not suddenly going to transform into a top class player.

Why bid then? I mean how stupid are these people?

:lol: Exactly, so by that statement he's never going to sign any other players? Why come out with shite like that man, just keep quiet and then when he starts being a lazy prick at Spurs you can act pleased you dodged a bullet.

:lol: Aye that's not how it works like, Spurs just made a horrible deal accept it. Why would we ever agree that the payments would stop if he left? If that was the case they could see he was shit after 1 year and flog him for 4m and only take a 2m hit, weey aye.

Don't know who Colin Harvey is but that's a blatant piece of spin to paint the deal in a better light...the world and his wife know he's worth nowhere near 30 mill and the Spurs media team have put this journo up to do a bit of the old damage limitation :lol:

I think you can bet on Sissoko getting a lot of boos if he ever sets foot in St. James' Park again, and probably get some by Everton fans too, home and away this season.

And rightly so for Evertonians, the fact they bid 30m, and made arrangements to fly him to Liverpool showed good intentions, and Sissoko must have given encouragement for them to do that. He's obviously a prick of the highest caliber and we're well rid of him.

Late to the party but …

Koeman: "Moussa! Moussa! Pick up the phone! Is that you? Do you want to sign for Everton?"

Moussa: " I'm too sexy for your shirt,

Too sexy for your shirt, so sexy it hurts.

And I'm too sexy for Milan,

Too sexy for Milan, West Brom and Koeman.

I am Moussa, you know what I mean,

And I shake my little touche for the cameras,

For the cameras, yeah for the cameras,

I stir my derrière for the cameras."

Koeman: "What a cunt."

:lol:

They don't think it be like it is but it do.

Moussa might have been treading water all this time at a stepping stone club, just waiting to turn it all on for a CL team and the national side. He might turn out to be an absolute steal at £30M for Spurs. Not our problem anymore for better or for worse. One thing for sure is he would have continued to be a fucking sulky erratic self-centred twat if he stayed here with us in the Championship. Good luck fella and thanks for the £28M for the Gaffa's next few signings.

Nah, he did it  many years ago for experience/exposure. Then I think he got a job writing rubbish for the club website and now he has a proper journo job.

Edited by ewerk

Nah, he did it many years ago for experience/exposure. Then I think he got a job writing rubbish for the club website and now he has a proper journo job.

Aha! So this explains Fish's posts.

(Good luck, Dave!) :good: