Moussa Sissoko signs for Spurs for like £30m or WatEVA

Park Life

:lol: I like the ones still defending him, how many years of PL football does the bloke have to play at a shit level before people just accept he's shit?

He has no ability to control, pass, or shoot a football, if you can't do any of that as a footballer you're not much good. It's unbelievable that we got £30m for the utter heap.

Former TT regular kingdawson among those defending him.

I immediately thought of you in the thread about Hatem 'Fatty Fat Fat' Ben Arfa.

It's difficult to admit when we're wrong. So I've heard.

Aye but it was over 100 years ago. :lol:

Imagine if something similar had happened with us and the mackems. They'd be incandescent with rage to this day.

Maybe Spurs are just the London mackems :dunno:

That's unfair on the mackems, it's not like they still bang on about 9-1 or anything.

They also played a benefit match when our nascent club was struggling before the merger between East end and West end - I read about this on RTG of course.

(See also "Ponteland airport" as another "Woolwich")

:lol: I like the ones still defending him, how many years of PL football does the bloke have to play at a shit level before people just accept he's shit?

He has no ability to control, pass, or shoot a football, if you can't do any of that as a footballer you're not much good. It's unbelievable that we got £30m for the utter heap.

Tackle or head a ball and he has no football brain.

Imagine if something similar had happened with us and the mackems. They'd be incandescent with rage to this day.

Maybe Spurs are just the London mackems :dunno:

Villa fans do it with Birmingham City, insist on calling them "Small Heath". I'm guessing some Manchester City falls call Man Utd Neaton Heath, or whatever.

Odd behaviour.