Moussa Sissoko signs for Spurs for like £30m or WatEVA

Park Life

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, The Fish said:

If I were him I'd fuck off to China before I'm entirely found out.

Who is still fooled by him? Scouts/managers will have seen him do absolutely dogshit at us and even worse at Spurs. His agent will be trying to get mega money for him too since the pair of them seem to be in complete denial about his talent, or lack thereof.

5 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Who is still fooled by him? Scouts/managers will have seen him do absolutely dogshit at us and even worse at Spurs. His agent will be trying to get mega money for him too since the pair of them seem to be in complete denial about his talent, or lack thereof.

Agreed, there's no way teams like Barcelona and Real Madrid will have interest in him. I'd think it's more likely that Zidane has no idea who Sissoko is than being 'highly interested' in him :lol: .

Spurs somehow got suckered into the buy because he (for some reason) got some press for his performances in the European Championship and then Everton panicked them into a signing, there are none of those factors in place to make a side like Barca interested. Barca are being heavily linked to Coutinho, Sissoko would struggle to play for Barca B. 

32 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

He'll get a move to a "decent" side. Mark my words.

23 minutes ago, David Kelly said:

You were found out in Dummettgate

You should get fingered by a rhino and wolf bagged by a giant squid.

• 2 weeks later...

“It was not an error. I arrived at a big club.

“There were no big movements last summer. I took the time to play that I was given, I tried to do my best but the coach relied on the same eleven as last year. The club finished second so it was perhaps not wrong but personally I hoped better.”

“You can never be sure of anything. Once again, what I want is for everything to be clear. If the manager is no longer counting on me, if he thinks that other players are better, then he should say it.

“The idea is to be clear very early to allow, if I need to leave, for my agent to do good work.

“Even if everyone knows that I prefer England, I have never closed the door to any league. We will see what the offers are, but Ligue 1 continues to be attractive. We have seen this year with PSG and Monaco but also teams like Nice, Lyon and Marseille. We will analyse everything and try to make the best choice.”

There was also a thinly guarded dig at Pochettino.

“I would like him to communicate better,” he said.

“I want a completely honest conversation to see what they plan to do, what they are seeing in terms of my future. From that moment on, everything will be clearer in my head.”

23 minutes ago, ewerk said:

If the manager is no longer counting on me, if he thinks that other players are better, then he should say it.

Pretty sure that not picking you pretty much spelled that out Moussa, you big ol fraud.