Moussa Sissoko signs for Spurs for like £30m or WatEVA

Park Life

Fellaini is a quality player. He's a sly, dirty bastard, but he's quality.

Limited in what he does. Sissoko can do anything from anywhere, probably ace in goal as well.

We have the best allround midfielder in the league. Digest that. Accept it. And enjoy.

Edited by Park Life

Totally agree. Felliani holds the ball up well and score a goal but he is nowhere near the allround monster 'do anything from anywhere' player that Sissoko is.

He's not nearly as fast, but Sissoko's advantage stops there. Moroccan aswell.

Edited by Aeris

Fellaini is ridiculously strong in the air, has a brilliant finish on him, can pass with the best of them, has immense stamina and puts himself about. He's everything you want in a midfielder.

Sissoko over the next couple of years will make Felanky look like Nicky Butt.

He's not nearly as fast, but Sissoko's advantage stops there. Moroccan aswell.

Felliani will go to ManU in the summer and then slowly dissapear as red nose remoulds him as a utility player and boot cleaner. End up fighting for the right back slot with a string of 'former wingers'. :lol: I don't worry about Felliani. Sissoko is like a roman gladiator who looks upon the two hills and strides across them in one. This is the player we have been waiting for. There is more to him than meets the eye. More. He is MORE.

Edited by Park Life

Sissoko over the next couple of years will make Felanky look like Nicky Butt.

Fellaini came in like a ready-made beast to Everton already at age of 20-21, scored 8 league goals first season. Not saying Sissoko won't become better than him, but it's still some steps left before Sissoko has passed the quality Fellaini has at this stage.

ToureFellaini220812_0.jpg

Edited by Aeris

This is the best allround midfielder in the league. But more. What I saw yesterday was a player than can bend a game to his will. That is not bought, taught or coached. He has that thing. More. Viera had it and Yaya has it (when Mancini unleashed him and they need a goal). We have 2 players now that can alone change a game, him and Hatem. It's why Wenger made those niggling comments he knows he's fucked up. We won't even see the best of Debuchy till next year, it takes a few months to get the pace and posession turnaround of the PL.

Edited by Park Life

This is the best allround midfielder in the league. But more. What I saw yesterday was a player than can bend a game to his will. That is not bought, taught or coached. He has that thing. More.

He's the black version of the spoon kid from Matrix like :)

This is the best allround midfielder in the league. But more. What I saw yesterday was a player than can bend a game to his will. That is not bought, taught or coached. He has that thing. More.

Let's not get carried away parky. He had an excellent game, but Its one game.

Let's not get carried away parky. He had an excellent game, but Its one game.

I think its got more to do with his ability rather than judging him on one game. Its obvious even as soon as now this guy can be absolutely world class, he's got everything.

It does come to mind Cisse looked similarly unstoppable last season though. Form will go up and down, for various reasons, but the ability is always there. I still back Cisse to come good again as long as he plays regularly in his favored role.

I think its got more to do with his ability rather than judging him on one game. Its obvious even as soon as now this guy can be absolutely world class, he's got everything.

It does come to mind Cisse looked similarly unstoppable last season though. Form will go up and down, for various reasons, but the ability is always there. I still back Cisse to come good again as long as he plays regularly in his favored role.

I agree, people who say he needs more games to be proven is blind, question is not if he's world class, question is how world class is he. While being better than most midfielders in our league, I don't think he's better than Fellaini and Toure just yet.