Moussa Sissoko signs for Spurs for like £30m or WatEVA

Park Life

so is he arriving this window or the summer? still seems as clear as mud.

Still trying to sort that out by all accounts. He's getting an earbashing off his chairman who sounds like a right mental. If he doesn't join this window I can't imagine he'll get many games for them before June.

A French poster on Newcastle-Online has just posted that Deschamps and Mbiwa have compromised their international futures by signing for us. The bloke really is an arsehole.

Andy Brassell@andybrassell

Moussa Sissoko to #NUFC very close according to various French sources (Fra Foot, Eurosport)....

All reports saying that Toulouse will get in region of €2.5m-€3m, while Sissoko will waive signing-on fee from #NUFC to make it happen.

Not a chance.

disagree. he's a proven destructive central midfielder who has dominated some of the best midfields in the premier league. last season he was our most consistent player along with colo and krul.

this year he's been off the boil a bit but then all of them have so he shouldn't be singled out.

stil a massive player for us and would still demand a massive fee if the likes of chelsea or man u came sniffing about.

disagree. he's a proven destructive central midfielder who has dominated some of the best midfields in the premier league. last season he was our most consistent player along with colo and krul.

this year he's been off the boil a bit but then all of them have so he shouldn't be singled out.

stil a massive player for us and would still demand a massive fee if the likes of chelsea or man u came sniffing about.

I've been one of his bigger defenders as I think the criticism he has had has been over the top. We'll never get that fee for him. Man Utd won't go for him as he's not good enough on the ball for Ferguson. Chelsea possibly.

Tiote's a class act. He comes under stick because he's on the ball more than anyone else. What he needs is a more forward thinking midfielder alongside him (Cabaye) who comes looking for the ball and drives it forward. Unfortunately the two of them have barely played together this season, meaning Tiote's role has changed to a more unfamiliar one.

I agree with Dr Gloom - Tiote, Sissoko and Cabaye would be a brilliant midfield.

I've been one of his bigger defenders as I think the criticism he has had has been over the top. We'll never get that fee for him. Man Utd won't go for him as he's not good enough on the ball for Ferguson. Chelsea possibly.

here man he's off to chelsea in july for £22m. guranteed. my sources are never wrong

©stevie

Tiote's a class act. He comes under stick because he's on the ball more than anyone else. What he needs is a more forward thinking midfielder alongside him (Cabaye) who comes looking for the ball and drives it forward. Unfortunately the two of them have barely played together this season, meaning Tiote's role has changed to a more unfamiliar one.

I think thats a very good shout.

He gets the ball, pivots, sees Jonas, pivots, sees williamson, pivots, sees Obertan........ :lol:

A French poster on Newcastle-Online has just posted that Deschamps and Mbiwa have compromised their international futures by signing for us. The bloke really is an arsehole.

We've signed Deschamps? Tbf his international career has been over for a while so I doubt he's arsed ;)

I think thats a very good shout.

He gets the ball, pivots, sees Jonas, pivots, sees williamson, pivots, sees Obertan........ :lol:

Jonas will take the ball off him and either keep it, pass it on or win a free kick. He doesn't lose the ball that often.

Quality players need quality players around them to get the best out of them. Tiote + Cabaye is a hell of a lot more effective than either of them individually.

Toulouse FC Officiel@ToulouseFC

OFFICIEL - Moussa #Sissoko quitte son club formateur, le #ToulouseFC, pour rejoindre Newcastle! http://shar.es/Cv7aG

:spinwank::bloodywank:

"OFFICIAL - Moussa Sissoko # leaves his former club, the # ToulouseFC to join Newcastle!"

Edited by The Fish

Love how excited Christmas Tree is getting despite not knowing anything about any of these players. :lol:

Are there pedigrees as good as Marveaux's was when he signed is what I want to know? :D

Love how excited Christmas Tree is getting despite not knowing anything about any of these players. :lol:

Are there pedigrees as good as Marveaux's was when he signed is what I want to know? :D

If he gets Parky that excited, he's good enough for me. Looks fantastic on that video earlier today. Just blasts through midfield.

Am not giving any praise to any fucker for all these signings as they shouldve spent the money in the summer....we might not be 2 points above the drop zone if they had.... :glare:

I agree in this month alone we've dropped 8 points from what should have been very winnable games. I'm just happy they're here/on their way now!

I agree in this month alone we've dropped 8 points from what should have been very winnable games. I'm just happy they're here/on their way now!

If the next 4 months are a distinct improvement it will be disappointing in a way, a huge missed oppurtunity to keep in touch with the top 6. Got to agree though am looking forward to seeing the new lads play :)

Not done his medical or arrived at the club yet.

Sounds like sorting things out with his club has been the biggest issue. Hopefully everything else can be sorted tomorrow. After the last three days I'm a lot more optimistic than I would have been this time last week!