He's gonna dance the mambo

With his Geordie family

Aye Aye Aye Aye Moussa

Aye Aye Aye Aye Moussa

Aye Aye Aye Aye Moussa

To help us through the game

(One for CT, this like). ;)

Edited by Howmanheyman

Am not giving any praise to any fucker for all these signings as they shouldve spent the money in the summer....we might not be 2 points above the drop zone if they had....:glare:

Not to mention that whatever effect the new lads have it would probably have been improved with at least some settling in/preseason training. As it is they'll be thrown into a struggling team bereft of confidence expected to deliver instantly.

He's flying down from Toulouse

On forty grand a week

He's gonna dance the mambo

With his Geordie family

Aye Aye Aye Aye Moussa

Aye Aye Aye Aye Moussa

Aye Aye Aye Aye Moussa

To help us through the game

(One for CT, this like). ;)

:lol:

Love how excited Christmas Tree is getting despite not knowing anything about any of these players. :lol:

Are there pedigrees as good as Marveaux's was when he signed is what I want to know? :D

I'm in the same boat. I haven't got a clue if they are any good. :glare:

They can't be any worse than Shola and Williamson...

toulouse have confirmed hes coming here

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1311476/toulouse-sissoko-sign-newcastle?cc=5901

Sissoko, 22, was in the final year of his contract with Toulouse and had been linked with a host of clubs including Inter Milan, Juventus and Tottenham Hotspur. A fee believed to be in the region of €2.5 million has been agreed and the player is expected to sign a contract to run until 2018 on Friday. He has waived his signing on fee to make sure the transfer goes through.

Confirming the news via their official website, a Toulouse statement read: "Moussa Sissoko will not finish his contract with TFC. He's reached an agreement with Newcastle United Football Club for a definitive transfer which will take effect as of today. He will therefore play in England in the Premier League."

Couldn't find a decent France tracksuit top anywhere when I looked!

If you tell me where they got it we could be top twins!

Saw em on sale in Niketown last month :). Nearly bought a Corinthians one.

Incredible no one else has made a move for him at that price. I have images of Cabaye canvassing them all on the phone

I'll be honest I've not seen him play but are people saying he could be a replacement for Tiote just because he's big and black or are they similar players?