Moussa Sissoko signs for Spurs for like £30m or WatEVA

Park Life

• 2 weeks later...

:lol:

Aye that "we only have to pay £6m if we sell him" rumour is fucking laughable, have to be a right knacker to believe that. What club in their right mind would agree to that? Especially when we had Everton bidding £30m as well, I've never heard of a deal structured like that before. If they're paying installments and they sel him this season they'll carry on paying installments for a player they don't have on their books. 

I think that's just some baseless rumour that started and, due to his being so shit, people have abandoned logic because they're so desperate for it to be true.

8 minutes ago, Alex said:

I think that's just some baseless rumour that started and, due to his being so shit, people have abandoned logic because they're so desperate for it to be true.

The first place I saw it was on a Evening Standard journo's twitter. Anytime after that it was Spurs fans peddling it until local journo's started countering it. Other ones were that the bulk of the fee was made up of add on clauses that would never be met if he was shite and peddled after a season or two. Some also think Levy never makes a bad deal on transfers.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm impressed he managed 2 assists the fucking slug. No doubt they were the ones where it was a fairly ordinary pass and the goal scorer did everything.  

Fuck him I hope he ends up in the French 2nd division which is more fitting for a man of his lack of talent. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Howay said:

I'm impressed he managed 2 assists the fucking slug. No doubt they were the ones where it was a fairly ordinary pass and the goal scorer did everything.  

Fuck him I hope he ends up in the French 2nd division which is more fitting for a man of his lack of talent. 

China/Russia on mental money, getting the last laugh

Slug's a bit much, mind. He reminds me more of a dopey bluebottle fly keep whizzing up against a small closed window when there's big French doors wide open directly below.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Wait does this mean we only get £6m for him? They've stitched us right up

:lol: We'd have mugged them off even at that price. What a totally shit cunt he is, he'll probably end up on the bench there as well.