"What Happened When I Bumped Into Nile Ranger"

henda11

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They all melt into one for me. Wannabe Uber-Geordie hardmen.

:rolleyes:

:lol:

Hardly think he comes across as a 'hard man' in that Mag piece to be fair. Nice to see the 'uber Geordie' tag getting rolled out again. Fucking hell.

:lol:

Hardly think he comes across as a 'hard man' in that Mag piece to be fair. Nice to see the 'uber Geordie' tag getting rolled out again. Fucking hell.

:)

Just to clarify and to hopefully remove the doubters, i was the fan who wrote the atrticle and it is factually correct, the only credit i offer Mr Ranger is he did not over react, to be honest enough is enough for footballers like him at our club, the only saving grace is he does not command the same wages as Xisco, Marcelino, Luque etc, but we need players with commitment and ambition, he lacks commitment despite himstill thinking he can play for england, i have been criticised for using the term "gangsta", but this was purely an attempt at me to to inject humour, i dont care how Nile RAnger lives his life but if he plays for newcastle he has a responsibility to the shirt...and to set an example. The shirt is everything and a privilege to wear, its time some pride was bought back to the shirt

On a better subject, some new signings and all saying the right things lets hope they settle in quickly, hopefully a couple more today. keep the faith

Just to clarify and to hopefully remove the doubters, i was the fan who wrote the atrticle and it is factually correct, the only credit i offer Mr Ranger is he did not over react, to be honest enough is enough for footballers like him at our club, the only saving grace is he does not command the same wages as Xisco, Marcelino, Luque etc, but we need players with commitment and ambition, he lacks commitment despite himstill thinking he can play for england, i have been criticised for using the term "gangsta", but this was purely an attempt at me to to inject humour, i dont care how Nile RAnger lives his life but if he plays for newcastle he has a responsibility to the shirt...and to set an example. The shirt is everything and a privilege to wear, its time some pride was bought back to the shirt

On a better subject, some new signings and all saying the right things lets hope they settle in quickly, hopefully a couple more today. keep the faith

Well done for having a go tbh. If more people did that to him they might just get through.

And congrats on not getting lamped. ;)

it did cross my mind when i saw the size of him but to be honest i was more interested in getting my point across, we pay good money to follow the team and it is heartbreak to have players who dont care, the daft thing is watching him 4 years ago in the resevers and juniors i was convinced he would play for england. Strong, good in the air, good touch and an abilty to roll opponets with ease when a defender is close up behind him. Then the game against Arsenal (4-4) when although he did not score they could not handle him when he came on, it all looked promising. regular skirmishes with the law are not what we want, and for someone who lives within 2 minutes drive or 10 minute walk of the training ground - its not good enough.

Prove me wrong Nile....or with regards to England prove me right.....some hope now.

What's your opinion on The Fish thinking you were Lee Ryder?

wai ho? exactly where it occured.....and for those who think i am uber geordie hardman.....think again, just someone who is principled with regards to our team...and far too old to be getting into scrapes with fit 20 yo athletes footballers.....

so Fish, why did you think i was Lee Ryder, odd given the fact i tagged my name on the article, if it was lies i would not have even wrote it let alone tagged it. i done a fair few bits for TF and The MAg over the years and never write using a psuedonym.

funny enough i been writing a book over the last 4 years.....your not ft to wear the shirt, he is just another name to add to the candiates for the first 11.........but he is competing with Ray Clarke, Frank Pingel, Rob McDonald, Bobby Shinton amongst others for the number 9 shirt

I wonder if Brian realised that by caring about the club, going to games, giving that gobshite Ranger his opinion after Ranger publically gave his first via twatter that not not only would he be compared to a third rate local journalist, but that he'd also be labelled a 'wannabe hardman' and also not just a Geordie, but an 'uber-Geordie'.

untitled.jpg

"Forest Hall Chinese takeaway encounters? Oh that's just soooooooo Provincial, dahling. Now, where's my taxi Hackney Cab?"

wai ho? exactly where it occured.....and for those who think i am uber geordie hardman.....think again, just someone who is principled with regards to our team...and far too old to be getting into scrapes with fit 20 yo athletes footballers.....

so Fish, why did you think i was Lee Ryder, odd given the fact i tagged my name on the article, if it was lies i would not have even wrote it let alone tagged it. i done a fair few bits for TF and The MAg over the years and never write using a psuedonym.

funny enough i been writing a book over the last 4 years.....your not ft to wear the shirt, he is just another name to add to the candiates for the first 11.........but he is competing with Ray Clarke, Frank Pingel, Rob McDonald, Bobby Shinton amongst others for the number 9 shirt

What did you order mate?

Brian, don't doubt your story, but love the image you give in the "me / Ranger" discussion. You gave him both barrells, well done lad. Are you REALLY sure it happened like that though word for word lol? ;)

Anyway, I do like the picture you painted anyway and do hope it is true. :thumbup:

I know of someone who has actually been in an altercation with Nile and his comrades (different locatiON), I am surprised he was so passive. I do not have experience first hand but this is in stark contrast to what I have heard!