Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No. They really only work or are accurate by using a selected numbers of areas and comparing them to previous general elections. That's why the bbc's was so spot on last year.

Thanks CT.

CloHeWmWAAATtGb.jpg

:lol:

That's actually a really good analogy.

Yeah it's hard to imagine anyone at all looking at that image and thinking 'right, remain for me'.

He'll know that too, but I think he just likes the attention.

I don't think he's that self-aware. I think he genuinely thinks history will show he was right about everything.

He did write something for the Guardian before the Labour Leadership election under the headline "Even if you hate me, don't vote for Corbyn" so I think he knows he's "divisive" putting it nicely.

Will be voting IN later when i get home from work.

I stand to win £300 if we vote leave but id rather we vote in and not have the money.

I was on the fence initally but the lack of a plan from leave is alarming. We're British, we can do it doesnt really wash with me unforunately.

Edited by JaMoUsE

There are large scale Facebook pleas from people under 30 in my feed begging people to vote Remain. Quite why any of them should be forced to live the next 50 years in a state that they actively resisted is beyond me.

I could imagine loads of well-off, retired types threatening to leave the country in the event of a Remain vote without even a hint of knowing irony.

I know I shouldn't start thinking like this as everyone's experiences of life and rationales in voting are different and equally valid, but I'm becoming increasingly frustrated with these older people who consistently vote for utter shit.

I know I shouldn't start thinking like this as everyone's experiences of life and rationales in voting are different and equally valid, but I'm becoming increasingly frustrated with these older people who consistently vote for utter shit.

Read something from Clacton where a load of retirees were whinging about potholes and immigrants - neither very much to do with the EU.