Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

They're predicting close to 70% leave in Hartlepool, with people on the street citing immigration as the reason. What fucking immigrants are in Hartlepool ffs?

Meanwhile the pound's strength is dropping at a mental rate.

Edited by Howay

South Tyneside gone now. Newcastle is looking like ending up as the sole bastion of common sense in the whole North East so far, and even then just barely. How depressing this is.

I must admit the ballbag politicians they have on the BBC wont really be helping this wave of dislike towards politicians (which some have said is why they'll vote leave, as a 'that'll teach them' type of thing), constantly fucking sniping at each other about how the other ones didn't campaign enough.

Yeah this is looking pretty bleak. Even Scotland isn't looking that good despite voting Remain.

London is going to be so key here. Stating the obvious, but it's looking like England minus London is going to vote Leave certainly.

Glasgow taking remain ahead. This is mental by the way. Scotland and London are going to look like they're holding the UK in. This is going to be a disaster for the country. England will point the finger at Scotland, Scotland will be horrified that it's wedded to such a backwards country, London will be universally hated...

This is all, 100%, absolutely, on the Tories. This is the biggest political fuck up I think I've ever witnessed.

The only thing keeping Remain in this is Scotland. 5 backwater English nowhere towns vote leave and a decent size Scottish region kills them off. I worry what'll happen when we exhaust Scotland though. Also special mention to Belfast, they did well also.

Edited by Rayvin

The only thing keeping Remain in this is Scotland. 5 backwater English nowhere towns vote leave and a decent size Scottish region kills them off. I worry what'll happen when we exhaust Scotland though. Also special mention to Belfast, they did well also.

Exactly. 16 million is going to be roughly the target to win. Scotland is likely to supply about 2 million remain votes.