Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Including the cunt who wants people who marry EU citizens to be treated the same as him and his mail order bride - selfish, bitter bastards.

There's a bloke at my work, South African, who got his citizenship last year so voted for the first time in the uk.

Voted leave because if his family have to fill out forms to come here everyone else should, he says to his polish colleague expecting agreement. Complete dick.

There's a bloke at my work, South African, who got his citizenship last year so voted for the first time in the uk.

Voted leave because if his family have to fill out forms to come here everyone else should, he says to his polish colleague expecting agreement. Complete dick.

Have you ever met a nice South African?

What a monumental waste of time the Labour party has become. A decent amount of Corbyn's failure is his own fault. But the majority of it is the ultimate in self fulfilling prophecy from the PLP.

Corbyn should resign, and then in his resignation speech throw everyone under the bus. Essentially go out there and say that the Labour party isn't fit for purpose as it's currently constructed. The Tory party should have completely fallen to pieces right now. Instead it's the Labour party that's strung itself up. What a shithouse :lol:

Hopefully not. I continue to believe that Labour will be terminally damaged by this, and split into two (at least in terms of voters, if not actual parties). The Lib Dems are apparently hoovering people up. I haven't left yet, waiting for this debacle to end first.

Perpetual right wing governments, here we come. It's going to be like the glorious days of empire all of again. Tally ho, CT! We're all in this together, what?

FT's political editor, George Parker, reports that the social effects of a highly divisive campaign - in which Vote Leave raised the spectre of mass immigration, including from Turkey - have appeared to manifest themselves around the country over the weekend.

"The Metropolitan Police confirmed on Sunday that there had been racially-motivated criminal damage to the Polish Social and Cultural Association, a central base for Poles living in the UK since the 1960s.

Greg Hands, the local Tory MP and a senior Treasury minister described the graffiti, saying Go Home, as an indescribably awful crime. Let us all say it loud and clear that Poles are incredibly welcome in the UK and the word Solidarity never felt more appropriate.

Arrests were made after the English Defence League held a rally outside a mosque in Birmingham.

In Cambridgeshire, meanwhile, police are investigating after signs saying Leave the EU - No more Polish vermin were posted through doors after Britain voted to leave the EU. The signs, issued in Polish, were delivered to members of the Polish community in Huntingdon."

Cameron has royally fucked the leave leaders by exposing the fact that they wanted him to be a caretaker until he's replaced as they do not have a bastard clue what to do.

Cameron has royally fucked the leave leaders by exposing the fact that they wanted him to be a caretaker until he's replaced as they do not have a bastard clue what to do.

Yep, and I'm glad he has. Anyway, from a practical pov, a remainer can't lead Brexit. I'm really curious which brexiters want this poison chalice.

In fairness, the British government called the referendum and the answer was one of two directions. Without doubt they should have had plans in place for either outcome.

In fairness, the British government called the referendum and the answer was one of two directions. Without doubt they should have had plans in place for either outcome.

One man.

Yep, and I'm glad he has. Anyway, from a practical pov, a remainer can't lead Brexit. I'm really curious which brexiters want this poison chalice.

Not sure whether anyone posted that article which sums it up:

If Johnson doesn't stand he's finished.

If he stands and loses he's finished.

If he stands and wins then he'll be in charge of doing something he didn't really want to do and will be remembered as the Pm who did it - probably even more than Cameron.

What he wanted was a very close remain victory which would have had the knives out for Cameron, tough shit all round.

None of the leavers have a plan - this is because none of them wanted out (except Farage)

Edited by Rayvin

None of the leavers have a plan - this is because none of them wanted out (except Farage)

Who hasn't got a clue full stop. He's the British Trump - "well make Britain great again" "how? " "by making it great".

From Facebook :lol:

Right. Fuck this. We're ALL up shit creek and we need a paddle. Now, not in three months.

Fellow Remain voters: Enough already. Yes, we're all pissed off but navel gazing ain't gonna help. Not all 17 million Leave voters can possibly be racist northern pensioners without an O level to their name. Maybe they have a point about this quitting the EU thing? Maybe not. Whatever, we are where we are and no amount a whinging is gonna change that. Allegedly we're the intelligent ones, so get your thinking caps on.

Leave voters. Well done. Good game. We hear you. Now you need to get stuck in to the aftermath and not just piss off back to Wetherspoons. (Just banter, twats!). And the first person to say they "want their country back" gets deported to fucking Gibraltar. OK?

Politicians.

David. Fuck off. Shut the door behind you. Now.

George. You may be a twat but you're our twat. Plus you know the passwords for our Junior Savers account. Get your calculator. Drop the face-like-a-slapped-ass routine. You're on.

Boris. Sorry mate. That photo of you abseiling by your scrotum over the London Olympics while waving a Union Jack can't ever be un-taken. Plus, you'll never be able to appear on Question Time again without some sturdy Glaswegian nurse asking where the fuck her 350 million quid is. Not only will she have a very good point, she'll be wearing a T shirt that shows you gurning in front of that fucking bus! No captains hat for you I'm afraid.

Theresa. You're in charge love. Get the biggest shoulder pads you've got. We need Ming The Merciless in drag and you'll scare the shit out of 'em.

Nicola. Yep. Fair cop. You probably could get us on a technicality, as could London. But we fucking love shortbread. And oil. And to be honest you're probably the best politician we've got, so we need you on side. Sort your lot out and we promise never to mention that Jimmy Krankie thing again (although it is pretty uncanny) and we'll make you a Dame once we're sorted. Bring Ruth Davidson. She kicks ass.

Opposition party. We'll need one. Someone take Jeremy and John back to the British Legion Club where you found them. Take Nigel as well. Give back their sandals, buy them a pint, then go to Heathrow and collect David Milliband. Fuck it. Lets gets Ed Balls as well. He keeps George on his toes. I think he works on the lottery kiosk at Morrisons now?

Oh. And Mark Carney. Give him a knighthood and tell him to keep that shit coming. We definitely need more of that good shit!

Everyone set? Right. Hold the Easyjet. We're going to Brussels and this ain't no hen party.

"Planning" :lol: :lol: :lol:

They should put Leazesmag in charge.

Tbh Isegrim, a more detailed reply on what Germans make of this would be appreciated. Do you empathise? Do you just want shot of us? Are you worried? How can we repair this? Also , please remind your fellow men, nearly half of us didn't want this. We've fucked up and I think the ruling classes recognise this.

Tbh Isegrim, a more detailed reply on what Germans make of this would be appreciated. Do you empathise? Do you just want shot of us? Are you worried? How can we repair this? Also , please remind your fellow men, nearly half of us didn't want this. We've fucked up and I think the ruling classes recognise this.

I think the feeling by most is one of bewilderment as the decision doesn't seem to make sense for most people and politicians here. But as the relationship between the UK and the EU was hardly ever a love affair the decision to leave the EU is not seen as the end of the world but rather a split from a often quite difficult and demanding partner.

I don't think too many people are too worried for now as it is foremost seen as a very risky decision by the British people who will rather likely suffer from the economical implications.It will probably harm our and other European economies as well but it has to be seen what impact the decision will have. E.g. Frankfurt might gain a lot if banks decide to leave London.

The biggest risk is probably that the process of the UK leaving the EU will take too long which would create too much insecurity and instability. That's why most politicians want to get the work done rather sooner than later. But again, a long process will probably harm the British economy much more than ours (if at all).

On the other hand it has to be seen what impact the decision will have on the growing euroscepticism we do face here as well. A nosedive in economic fortunes in the UK would probably shut up a couple of people.

While the decision probably won't affect me too much personally, I have a few English friends living here who are really worried what the future will hold for them. A lot of them been living here for quite a few years and were settled but don't know what will happen with them, e.g. in case they lose their job.

We had one Scotland referendum in 2014, and I do not detect any real appetite to have another one soon

The man is utterly delusional. And likely hoping that he can put off the referendum for Scotland long enough that he doesn't have to be the one overseeing it (i.e. post 2020).

British people will still be able to go and work in the EU; to live; to travel; to study; to buy homes and to settle down. As the German equivalent of the CBI – the BDI – has very sensibly reminded us, there will continue to be free trade, and access to the single market. Britain is and always will be a great European power, offering top-table opinions and giving leadership on everything from foreign policy to defence to counter-terrorism and intelligence-sharing – all the things we need to do together to make our world safer.

No change. We've voted out of Europe for nothing more than 'avoiding legislation'. That's what he's saying. Freedom of movement will remain, abiding by EU single market conditions will remain, the money spent will remain. Immigration, will remain.

I actually find this reassuring. We look like utter fuckwits, but at least basically nothing is going to change, apparently. Hopefully the EU sees it this way as well.