Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Poisoned chalice, she'll leave it. If Johnson doesn't go for it, he is finished. If he does go for it, he is finished. Shambles of a man and Shambles of a country. Honestly, you must be just about the only person not concerned by this.

I do have concerns but hope it pans out the way I want. I also think that the sooner the media stops sulking the less choppy it will be.

As Lord King said in the FT today, "The idea this is a doom and gloom story seems wildly exaggerated".

He also blamed some of Friday's fallout on team remain.

Lord King, however, blamed the chancellor’s “hysterical tone” for exacerbating the fallout from Brexit. Speaking on BBC radio, he accused Mr Osborne of turning “inevitably very speculative forecasts into facts".

Lord King, however, blamed the chancellor’s “hysterical tone” for exacerbating the fallout from Brexit. Speaking on BBC radio, he accused Mr Osborne of turning “inevitably very speculative forecasts into facts".

Absolute bollocks :lol: And I hate Osborne.

I meant which part of Scotland.

Most likely somewhere in the central belt. I'm still not convinced by Scottish independence though tbh, many of the issues I had previously are unresolved. Currency being the biggest one. I'll be honest and say I have no idea how any of this will pan out.

@CT

The Labour party isn't threatened by Ukip or extreme factions within their own parties like the conservatives are.

Not posting this as a piss take. I was just flicking through during half time, saw it and laughed given what's happening today.

Most likely somewhere in the central belt. I'm still not convinced by Scottish independence though tbh, many of the issues I had previously are unresolved. Currency being the biggest one. I'll be honest and say I have no idea how any of this will pan out.

Aye, if Labour had only taken my advice and appointed Harman instead of Ed, life would be warm and cuddly. :(

Btw, (can't be arsed to post this elsewhere), I was in A and E today and went to use the toilets in the packed waiting room. I opened the door and was greeted by a mid 20's , fairly good looking woman, skirt and knickers round her ankles and nothing else on. She was standing in front of the mirror and I can only assume she was having a wash down.

I was far too British and mortified to let the moment sink in and as I stumbled backwards, making my apologies, checking the sign on the door, she very casually laughed and said "eeh, I thought I'd locked the door".

I quickly rejoined the wife and had to exchange smiles as she rejoined her partner.

:lol:

CT being his usual cuntish self revelling in the genuine concerns of people on here. What a sad fucking attention seeking bastard

CT being his usual cuntish self revelling in the genuine concerns of people on here. What a sad fucking attention seeking bastard

The only cunt in here is you and your holier than thou sniping. You do it all the time and look for the same old dig regardless of how many previous comments I've specifically made about people genuine concerns.

You're just a sad shit stirring little drama queen man :lol:

If you don't want to argue / discuss politics, then stay out. We're all grown ups and nobody's dragged in here against their will.

What a sanctimonious tart you are :lol:

Stephen Crabb trying to get in their with May and Boris. Raised by a single mother on a council estate. That could be very dangerous for labour.

Labour are finished man, they're done. I was talking to my partner earlier about the very real possibility that we'll have to vote Tory to keep out UKIP...

Labour are finished man, they're done. I was talking to my partner earlier about the very real possibility that we'll have to vote Tory to keep out UKIP...

Totally agree tonight. I just can't see how this going to get sorted. Unions don't seem to be backing down with their support. Only hope is whether they use this legal advice to keep him off the ticket.

Totally agree tonight. I just can't see how this going to get sorted. Unions don't seem to be backing down with their support. Only hope is whether they use this legal advice to keep him off the ticket.

He's got to stay on the ticket. To be honest, I think he even deserves to be, as plenty of people seem to want him there. The issue is that Labour can't be a broad church anymore, the referendum has split them. The centre will head off to the Lib Dems, or a pact with the Lib Dems, and Corbyn will keep on the left. The problem though is that the vote will be split, and no one will be able to stop the right wing governments.

I was basically suggesting CT should start a poll if he thought people thought I was a bigger cunt than him. Which I deleted because it was probably rather petty. Stand by what I said about him however.

He's got to stay on the ticket. To be honest, I think he even deserves to be, as plenty of people seem to want him there. The issue is that Labour can't be a broad church anymore, the referendum has split them. The centre will head off to the Lib Dems, or a pact with the Lib Dems, and Corbyn will keep on the left. The problem though is that the vote will be split, and no one will be able to stop the right wing governments.

I agree, it's very unfair on him but as an outsider you really think he needs to fall on his sword.

It's crazy.