Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Surely you'd be better repatriating that money in a year's time? I'm not sure you quite understand all this. Send me the account details and passwords and I'll sort it for you.

:lol:

We have to move the money across periodically anyway as most of our sales come in USD (so we need to bring it over as operating capital). Just thought it was curious that it was such a large amount this time... no longer curious.

EDIT - Ah I get it now, the forecast is for next year. Hence 'forecast'.

I guess the other assumption I had at the time must be the one that's playing out then. Dividends must be due. :lol:

Edited by Rayvin

BBC just ran an autumn statement package with some pro Brexit protestors on college green outside parliament- the average age must have been 70 odd. The (old) people have spoken

Edited by Dr Gloom

So they're pointing to the fact that there's going to be growth? Even though it's less growth than we would have had otherwise?

Desperate stuff.

I think in a more pragmatic sense, every time the standard of living drops noticeably, we (the 'elites') need to point out that this is because of Brexit. If we do that every time, they'll either listen or kill us.

Inevitably.

He should be the last one allowed to leave the country ffs. He should be down with the fucking ship.

The whole Brexit thing can just fuck off now I mean ffs, if the rats are leaving that should tell you everything you need to know.

This should be the signal both the main parties need to abandon this shit, but they won't.

It should, aye. I reckon they could even manage it if they presented a united front across all political parties (save UKIP). But they'd need to be able to put something else on the table that took the sting out of immigration. I'm actually starting to think that it would be in the EU's own interests to start talking about this as they're running the risk of losing more than the UK. If the EU staged a climbdown on immigration somehow, or the UK government was able to offer the Brexiters some manner of policy to counterbalance the immigration point, it'd have legs. Those are two tall orders though.