Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 3.12.2017 at 4:43 PM, Alex said:

Good to see the BBC providing yet another opportunity for Farage to put forward his views again on Andrew Marr this morning. The fucking airtime that cunt has gotten and continues to receive is a disgrace 

What a slimy hypocrite. “I voted to lose my job. I am the turkey that voted for Christmas.”

He voted to get stuffed but not eaten.

I wonder what his thoughts are about EU citizens being forced to leave the UK after Brexit and their pensions.

1 hour ago, Isegrim said:

What a slimy hypocrite. “I voted to lose my job. I am the turkey that voted for Christmas.”

He voted to get stuffed but not eaten.

I wonder what his thoughts are about EU citizens being forced to leave the UK after Brexit and their pensions.

Yep, he's a horrible little cunt. Still intends to draw his EU pension: "Why should my family suffer?" 

A genuinely stunning lack of self awareness. 

13 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Yep, he's a horrible little cunt. Still intends to draw his EU pension: "Why should my family suffer?" 

A genuinely stunning lack of self awareness. 

I saw him on the Marr show on Sunday (the amount of representation he gets is sickening but that's another matter). Anyway, he was more angry and sweaty than I'd seen him before, gave the impression he was hung over. I loved his claim that literally nobody else had done more to stem right wing extremism than him. Unbelievable.

He'll see himself as a pressure release then. Flatly wrong though - the pressure in the UK was anti-establishment, not racist change. He morphed something potentially positive into something horrifying.

Still though, the man is shameless - hardly likely to come out and say anything genuinely self-reflective. Still fighting his war at the moment.

So the latest state of play is that all the UK will align with EU regulations. So we'd basically still not be able to make our own laws and no longer would have any say in how their made. :lol: 

Edited by ewerk

Always thought that would be inevitable if we wanted to trade with the EU (which we obviously do), although at the same time it makes Brexit pointless (which it obviously is). :lol:

I might be wrong, but there will still be border issues if we reject ECJ jurisdiction because transgressions will have to be sorted out at the border. So there will still be non tariff barriers (and much more so if we are not in the CU). Still issues with NI and Dover then. 

Anyway, yes, it appears Davis has been bent over the barrel and is prepared to accept anything thrown to him by the commission. A soft Brexit resulting in an incredibly expensive worse deal for us. Hooray! 

9 minutes ago, Renton said:

I might be wrong, but there will still be border issues if we reject ECJ jurisdiction because transgressions will have to be sorted out at the border. So there will still be non tariff barriers (and much more so if we are not in the CU). Still issues with NI and Dover then. 

That's exactly right. If we want to have a separate but equal regulatory system the final say will still have to lie with the ECJ (or similar European body).

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

So the latest state of play is that all the UK will align with EU regulations. So we'd basically still not be able to make our own laws and no longer would have any say in how their made. :lol: 

I like how this post has been edited but 'their' survived :razz: