Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, Renton said:

Davis today:

"David Davis✔@DavidDavisMP

Pleasure, as ever, to speak to my friend @guyverhofstadt - we both agreed on the importance of the Joint Report. Let's work together to get it converted into legal text as soon as possible."

Keep digging :lol:

The PM made it clear at the dispatch box yesterday that it will be October 2018.

17 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Keep digging :lol:

The PM made it clear at the dispatch box yesterday that it will be October 2018.

Fuck me. The quote from David Davis was from today. In response to the comments Guy Verhofstadt made today

It's ironic that Davis's boasting about the deal not being legally binding has led to the EU insisting it being made legally binding, and Davis immediately kowtowing to this. Doubly ironic since the Brexit referendum isn't legally binding in the first place. Still think we are in control and set to get a cracking deal? :lol:

Anyhow, are you feeling okay CT? You're reaching wolfy levels of stupid. It's embarrassing. 

Actually, come to think of it, CT was the only person wolfy managed to convince on this board about some of his conspiracy theories. CT woke up one morning with the knowledge that man had walked on the moon, and went to bed that night believing Armstrong and Aldrin were stooges. Becauseof wolfy:icon_lol:

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Actually, come to think of it, CT was the only person wolfy managed to convince on this board about some of his conspiracy theories. CT woke up one morning with the knowledge that man had walked on the moon, and went to bed that night believing Armstrong and Aldrin were stooges. Becauseof wolfy:icon_lol:

Really? Link or STFU. 

Of course you wont :lol:

CT, you actually had a fairly reasonable position last week in asserting that if the trade deals were going to be shit (as it seems they will be, given that countries outside of the EU are pushing the EU to give us a deal no more favourable than the ones they have). Why have you reverted to blindly following Tory party lines that are being shot down left, right and centre. The notion that 'nothing is agreed until everything is agreed' died on its arse yesterday as Davis had to go crawling back to the EU to agree that we would have to legally recognise what was said.

Edited by Rayvin

58 minutes ago, ewerk said:

There’s a difference between policy and something actually happening as you claimed.

:lol: Jesus fucking wept.

We leave the EU in March 2019. 

1.That will mean we will save several billions a year.

2.Free movement ends and our own immigration policy will come into effect.

3.Liam Fox is travelling the globe scoping FTA’s

4.Scottish whisky and French wines will still be traded when we are both dead and gone.

5.The UK PM and Tusk have both stated we will now discuss any EU bodies such as science and security that we may decide to opt in to.

We are on course for all of the above. Not much else I can add :lol:

5 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

CT, you actually had a fairly reasonable position last week in asserting that if the trade deals were going to be shit (as it seems they will be, given that countries outside of the EU are pushing the EU to give us a deal no more favourable than the ones they have). Why have you reverted to blindly following Tory party lines that are being shot down left, right and centre. The notion that 'nothing is agreed until everything is agreed' died on its arse yesterday as Davis had to go crawling back to the EU to agree that we would have to legally recognise what was said.

I said last week if we couldn’t do our own free trade agreements then Brexit was a waste of time. My position hasn’t changed.

The Nothing is agreed line is part of the agreement as it stands and has been confirmed by the PM this week in parliament. The EU itself has confirmed yesterday that it is not legally binding.

The PM said this week that the intention is to put it into law in 2018, once a trade deal (or the bones of it), has been agreed.

1 minute ago, Christmas Tree said:

I said last week if we couldn’t do our own free trade agreements then Brexit was a waste of time. My position hasn’t changed.

The Nothing is agreed line is part of the agreement as it stands and has been confirmed by the PM this week in parliament. The EU itself has confirmed yesterday that it is not legally binding.

The PM said this week that the intention is to put it into law in 2018, once a trade deal (or the bones of it), has been agreed.

The EU also confirmed yesterday that they would now push to make it legally binding, and Davis agreed with them. Unless I missed something?

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

The EU also confirmed yesterday that they would now push to make it legally binding, and Davis agreed with them. Unless I missed something?

You did, the fact that the PM confirmed the day before that it will be made legally binding in Oct 2018 as Ive now mentioned several times. ;)

25 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

:lol: Jesus fucking wept.

We leave the EU in March 2019. 

1.That will mean we will save several billions a year.

2.Free movement ends and our own immigration policy will come into effect.

3.Liam Fox is travelling the globe scoping FTA’s

4.Scottish whisky and French wines will still be traded when we are both dead and gone.

5.The UK PM and Tusk have both stated we will now discuss any EU bodies such as science and security that we may decide to opt in to.

We are on course for all of the above. Not much else I can add :lol:

Pardon

26 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Just a reminder that you’re all discussing international trade agreements with a bloke who needed advice on buying oven cleaner.

:lol:

35 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Just a reminder that you’re all discussing international trade agreements with a bloke who needed advice on buying oven cleaner.

:lol: