Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

thank fuck for jet-setting dr fox's deal making. 

He's not making deals, he's just 'scoping' them, because he has ages to sort this all out.

Just now, Rayvin said:

Why anyone would think Nigel Farage had any idea about how any of this worked, is a mystery. He's a fucking nobody.

He's mates with Trump though and UK ambassador to the USA. We've had loads of positive stories about great / cracking new trade deals with the US too.

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

You did, the fact that the PM confirmed the day before that it will be made legally binding in Oct 2018 as Ive now mentioned several times. ;)

At this point it's beginning to remind me of the "these cows are far away conversation" Ted has with Dougal.

"Yesterday was before today.

Today is after yesterday"

17 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Of course Corbyn doesn't bother mentioning Brexit in PMQs.

Labour should have a unified position on the softest of Brexits. But what do we get? Different views on different days depending on how the wind is blowing. /Rayinstrategy.

4 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

Really? Link or STFU. 

Of course you wont :lol:

At the risk of a thread derail, I exhibit 2 bits of evidence.

First is wolfy joined the board in June 2012 and immediately started talking about fake moon landings etc.

Second, you started this thread the month after. It's clear who influenced you on this.

Most people laugh at Wolfy and dismiss him. CT likes what he sees and shoots for some of the same poppycock action.

I rest my case, your honour. 

Edited by Renton

10 minutes ago, Renton said:

At the risk of a thread derail, I exhibit 2 bits of evidence.

First is wolfy joined the board in June 2012 and immediately started talking about fake moon landings etc.

Second, you started this thread the month after. It's clear who influenced you on this.

I rest my case, your honour. 

:lol::lol::lol:

47 minutes ago, Park Life said:

Labour should have a unified position on the softest of Brexits. But what do we get? Different views on different days depending on how the wind is blowing. /Rayinstrategy.

You fundamentally don't understand two key things here :lol:

1 - This isn't my strategy, it's what I believe their strategy to be.

2 - It doesn't change day to day, it's necessarily flexible so that they can position on the right decision when the Tories slip up. Labour have no control over any of this, asking them to nail their colours to the mast of a deal that they can't see the ins and outs of just gives the Tories an open goal to flank them.

11 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Can I just confirm we are hoping to get killer trade deals with a bunch of countries actively trying to stop us get a trade deal with the EU?

I thought it was killer deals with them and cracking deals with the EU.

34 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

You fundamentally don't understand two key things here :lol:

1 - This isn't my strategy, it's what I believe their strategy to be.

2 - It doesn't change day to day, it's necessarily flexible so that they can position on the right decision when the Tories slip up. Labour have no control over any of this, asking them to nail their colours to the mast of a deal that they can't see the ins and outs of just gives the Tories an open goal to flank them.

No.