Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

36 minutes ago, Renton said:

Does May actually believe the complete bullshit she comes out with though? I honestly don't know. She's humiliated on a daily basis. By proxy, this a humiliation for the whole UK. 

Munchhausen by proxy innit. :razz:

57 minutes ago, Renton said:

Does May actually believe the complete bullshit she comes out with though? I honestly don't know. She's humiliated on a daily basis. By proxy, this a humiliation for the whole UK. 

That's what we voted for

15 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

did anyone see question time filmed in barnsley last night? fucking hell, you have to weep for the country

Aye. People were so ANGRY. About SOMETHING. It was a bear pit for Morgan and the Labour lass. Honestly feared Morgan would get lynched at one point. I mean who doesn't like professor Winston? Got the feeling him being a lord and god forbid an expert he would be up against the wall too. 

Mind, I went to Barnsley in the 2009 promotion season. Fuck me, what a place. 

• Like 1

Barnsley does have a continental-EU-born population of 1.7% though. It's easy to see why they feel they're being overrun by polski skleps and people who talk in suspiciously comprehensible accents.

21 minutes ago, Renton said:

Aye. People were so ANGRY. About SOMETHING. It was a bear pit for Morgan and the Labour lass. Honestly feared Morgan would get lynched at one point. I mean who doesn't like professor Winston? Got the feeling him being a lord and god forbid an expert he would be up against the wall too. 

Was at that...was there in the late 80s too when that mackem Dillion missed a fuckin sitter in a nil nil....came out couldn't find the fuckin car. Think they'd just shut the last of the pits, place was like Mad Max with added lung disease. A gang of what the sun would describe as "feral youths" were eyeing us suspiciously and by the looks of it were about to go and get their big brothers out the pub when we went up the right terraced street and found the missing Nissan micra and the day was saved..

1 hour ago, Renton said:

When mustache bloke started talking about Euratom it cut to the audience and to a man they looked like perplexed chimps - mouths open - scratching armpits style. :lol:

34 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Was at that...was there in the late 80s too when that mackem Dillion missed a fuckin sitter in a nil nil....came out couldn't find the fuckin car. Think they'd just shut the last of the pits, place was like Mad Max with added lung disease. A gang of what the sun would describe as "feral youths" were eyeing us suspiciously and by the looks of it were about to go and get their big brothers out the pub when we went up the right terraced street and found the missing Nissan micra and the day was saved..

They were annoyed you had such a grandiose car I bet. :o

3 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Fake news, Rob.

It was 1-1, Quinny scored for us, Curry for them. (Curry was a footballer, not a foreign muck dish).

On 15/12/2017 at 1:44 PM, ewerk said:

DRFdL3nXUAAcBn-.jpg

Oh dear, @Christmas Tree . 'As quickly as possible' and no phase two talks until it becomes legislation. You keep going though, Champ, you'll get one right some day.

:lol:

Its another vague fudge thrown in (and not agreed to by the UK) and DOES NOT say phase 2 can’t start, it says cant progress. See the fudge. The other fudge, ASAP. ASAP still sounds like October to me.

30 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

ASAP still sounds like October to me.

"Quick, get me to central station, ASAP"

"Okay mate, will October do?"

Nothing worse than a pig ignorant person who is incapable of admitting they're wrong. 

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Or you could just admit that you’re wrong?

On the day that I commented, May, Tusk, Junker and the official phase 1 agreement paper proved I was right.

The fact that an 3 days later some fudgy words are produced for something that may happen at some unspecified date does not change what was and still is the only thing the UK has agreed too.

;)

45 minutes ago, Renton said:

"Quick, get me to central station, ASAP"

"Okay mate, will October do?"

Nothing worse than a pig ignorant person who is incapable of admitting they're wrong. 

Show me any link where the UK Govt has agreed to change what’s been agreed.

5 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Show me any link where the UK Govt has agreed to change what’s been agreed.

The agreement isn't being changed. It's being enforced. Because of Davis's performance on the Marr show and because it's obvious the British government will renege on any promises. Which apparently is fine with you for some bizarre reason.

Remind me not to lend you a tenner without an IOU from a signed witness. What a bunch of slippery untrustworthy cunts you Tories are.