Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Renton said:

We're not selling sofas tubs.

Repeatedly we are told we are told the freedoms are indivisible. There are very good reasons this is an EU red line and there is no precedent of exceptions. There is absolutely zero chance all EU27 and the EU commission is going to risk the project over UK exceptionalism. None at all. 

You still believe we have the whip hand, don't you? Now tell me honestly, do you really think the EU is going to cave in on this matter. Really?

Fuck me :lol: 

Theyve already wiggled in the four freedoms in different ways to accommodate all sorts of different agreements between different country’s.

What do you not understand?

They will wiggle again.

1 minute ago, Christmas Tree said:

Fuck me :lol: 

Theyve already wiggled in the four freedoms in different ways to accommodate all sorts of different agreements between different country’s.

What do you not understand?

They will wiggle again.

Fucking hell. No they haven't. Name me an example of a country that has the benefits of the single market without the four freedoms. One single example please?

Norway/othrr EEA? No.

Switzerland (EFTA)? No. 

All other countries? Not in the SM. 

Stop blagging you know any of this because you're shit at it. :lol:

32 minutes ago, Renton said:

Fucking hell. No they haven't. Name me an example of a country that has the benefits of the single market without the four freedoms. One single example please?

Norway/othrr EEA? No.

Switzerland (EFTA)? No. 

All other countries? Not in the SM. 

Stop blagging you know any of this because you're shit at it. :lol:

:lol:

We are after a BESPOKE agreement, they want to agree one. 

We want as free “as possible” access to the single market whilst OUTSIDE the SM and CU.

The EU ALLOWS bespoke agreements with many different countries from Canada to Ulkraine, neither of which except the four freedoms.

Canada wanted a better deal than the Ukraine, we want a better deal than Canada.

This is not rocket science.

I told you many months ago that we’d end up in some sort of associate agreement. 

The EU wants as free as trade as possible, so do we. A deal will be done.

21 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

:lol:

We are after a BESPOKE agreement, they want to agree one. 

We want as free “as possible” access to the single market whilst OUTSIDE the SM and CU.

The EU ALLOWS bespoke agreements with many different countries from Canada to Ulkraine, neither of which except the four freedoms.

Canada wanted a better deal than the Ukraine, we want a better deal than Canada.

This is not rocket science.

I told you many months ago that we’d end up in some sort of associate agreement. 

The EU wants as free as trade as possible, so do we. A deal will be done.

Right. But the chart posted before shows why we will end up with a standard Canada type agreement rather than one that reaps the benefit of the single market, including services access. The problem here is you simply don't understand what the the single market is, or the customs union, for that matter, and why they are so important to our economy.

Ask yourself this. If having full access to the SM is so unimportant, why will we literally be the only country in western Europe in this position? It all comes down to some bizarre belief in British exceptionalism and nostalgia for the empire imo. This isn't going to serve us well in the 21st century.

Also ask yourself who is for a hard Brexit and what their motivations are. Fox, Johnson, Gove, Davis, IDS, Lilley. Hmmmm. You don't have the wit to join the dots, do you?

11 minutes ago, Park Life said:

I expect better from you two.

Yee can fuck off as well with your constant fucking drivel :razz:

Edited by Alex

The cabinet has met today and has agreed to demand a bespoke deal. The same thing the EU told them they categorically wouldn't be getting yesterday. You couldn't make these stupid cunts up.

See you all in 10 months for the last minute climbdown from the woman with an open sewer for a geesh. 

1 minute ago, Renton said:

Right. But the chart posted before shows why we will end up with a standard Canada type agreement rather than one that reaps the benefit of the single market, including services access. The problem here is you simply don't understand what the the single market is, or the customs union, for that matter, and why they are so important to our economy.

Asi yourself this. If taking full access to the SM is so unimportant, why will we literally be the only country in western Europe in this position? It all comes down to some bizarre belief in British exceptionalism and nostalgia for the empire imo. This isn't going to serve us well in the 21st century.

Also ask yourself who is for a hard Brexit and what their motivations are. Fox, Johnson, Gove, Davis, IDS, Lilley. Hmmmn. You don't have the wit to join the dots, do you?

Honestly you need a calm sit down.

We had a referendum, were given options and the majority won.

I liked the idea of as free access as possible to the single market and the ability to do our own free trade deals with the rest of the worlds. 

18 months later this is still the position of the UK government. The EU know (they pretend they don’t), pretty much what we are after and have not told us to sling our hook.

We don’t want WTO and neither do they, so the only outcomes are a bespoke deal, total capitulation from the UK, WTO rules or Brexit is cancelled.

Ive been clear all along that if we don’t get good access and our own FTA’s then it’s not what I voted for and I’d be happy with Brexit cancelled.

All I’m doing is backing the UK governments current position. No country has Brexited before so not even Barnier and Tusk don’t know what the end result will be, never mind a few loons on a football board.

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The cabinet has met today and has agreed to demand a bespoke deal. The same thing the EU told them they categorically wouldn't be getting yesterday. You couldn't make these stupid cunts up.

See you all in 10 months for the last minute climbdown from the woman with an open sewer for a geesh. 

I did let out a huge involuntary sigh when I read that earlier. :lol:

1 minute ago, Christmas Tree said:

Honestly you need a calm sit down.

We had a referendum, were given options and the majority won.

I liked the idea of as free access as possible to the single market and the ability to do our own free trade deals with the rest of the worlds. 

18 months later this is still the position of the UK government. The EU know (they pretend they don’t), pretty much what we are after and have not told us to sling our hook.

We don’t want WTO and neither do they, so the only outcomes are a bespoke deal, total capitulation from the UK, WTO rules or Brexit is cancelled.

Ive been clear all along that if we don’t get good access and our own FTA’s then it’s not what I voted for and I’d be happy with Brexit cancelled.

All I’m doing is backing the UK governments current position. No country has Brexited before so not even Barnier and Tusk don’t know what the end result will be, never mind a few loons on a football board.

Where on your ballot did it say, 'Do you want to leave the single market and customs union?'?