Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, ewerk said:

My point is that either you're wrong or he's wrong.

And I'm at a total loss as to who to believe.

When has CT ever been wrong about anything? I know who I believe 

:CT:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ewerk said:

My point is that either you're wrong or he's wrong.

And I'm at a total loss as to who to believe.

Hes wrong. Seriously though, he’s way down the food chain on this. From day 1 he’s been very aggressive but has little actual power in the bigger picture.

What about this fella Barnier? Reckon he holds any sway?

Addressing the European Parliament, Mr Barnier stressed this morning: “There is no going back on this sufficient progress, this progress has been noted and recorded and is going to be translated into a legally binding withdrawal agreement” he said.

“These are prerequisites and conditions for continuing with the negotiations in a smooth fashion.”

12 minutes ago, ewerk said:

What about this fella Barnier? Reckon he holds any sway?

:lol: Exactly what I said in December that it wouldn’t be made legal until the Withdrawal agreement in October. (By which time the future trading agreement will be pretty much agreed).

You were the one in December arguing that all the Phase 1 stuff would have to be drawn into a legal contract in weeks.

6 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

:lol:

Tbf to CT, he's just absorbing the delusions spouted by the government.

Sonny jim, you better just concentrate on what you and your fellow corbynistas have done to once proud Labour. NEC now totally hard left and all the sensible politicians for the Chop.

1 minute ago, Christmas Tree said:

Sonny jim, you better just concentrate on what you and your fellow corbynistas have done to once proud Labour. NEC now totally hard left and all the sensible politicians for the Chop.

Eddie Izzard missing out, for example

13 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

:lol: Exactly what I said in December that it wouldn’t be made legal until the Withdrawal agreement in October. (By which time the future trading agreement will be pretty much agreed).

You were the one in December arguing that all the Phase 1 stuff would have to be drawn into a legal contract in weeks.

You must have missed the bit where he said it's a prerequisite to the continuation of negotiations.

52 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

But... you... voted for them?

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

I'm feeling ok about Labour's policy positions. Also quite pleased by the whole grassroots, taking back the power thing.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I'm feeling ok about Labour's policy positions. Also quite pleased by the whole grassroots, taking back the power thing.

I have misgivings about personnel to say the least, but I agree with a lot of what they intend to do. A Carillion situation (the dictionary definition of neo liberalism should just be their logo and a pic of the currently MIA Chris Grayling) won't be allowed that's for sure.