Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Corbyns a puppet though and those pulling his strings are a very unpleasant lot. 

As for people responding to Corbyn at the election, that’s very overplayed. He was way off in the poles until the manifesto was leaked. Good old fashioned bribe electioneering.

They are going to have to start looking for a new front two as they will look very old hat in 2022.

4 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Corbyns a puppet though and those pulling his strings are a very unpleasant lot. 

As for people responding to Corbyn at the election, that’s very overplayed. He was way off in the poles until the manifesto was leaked. Good old fashioned bribe electioneering.

They are going to have to start looking for a new front two as they will look very old hat in 2022.

This has nothing to do with politics but isn’t it time you fucked off you oxygen stealing cunt?

18 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

:lol: Is this you admitting you were wrong when you voted Labour at the last election? 

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Also, I never said people responded to Corbyn at the last election but you love making shit up, as my previous post highlights.

Tbh, your post was on the previous page and I couldn’t be arsed to stop typing and go and check. So what did the electorate “see through”?

Sure the under 40’s May have forgotten how bad the hard left can be but this is just hard left with a spit and polish. The fact that the vast majority of decent through and through Labour MP’s are against it tells you all you need to know. 

It's interesting that because of the machinations of the conservative party, whose membership  now average 72 and who are nearly all rabid brexiteers, he could become the next PM. He would be short lived though as surely he's unacceptable to the electorate, more so than corbyn.

In a way it's the Tory and Labour party's own internal workings that have led us to the democratic abyss. 

18 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

mong

17 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

Wrong! :lol:

I mase it crystal clear I was mainly voting Labour to get the bairns uni fees wiped out. I succumbed to the bribe.

Why won't the government issue the tragic Boldon apostrophe shortage?