Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

25 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Just means extra checks at Calais. Government can then say "LOOK AT WHAT THE EU HAVE DONE!!! :angry:

Actually though it's a juxtaposed border, with French immigration controlled by the French at Dover. This has the recipe of being une catastrophe written all over it, with the garden of England becoming a lorry park. Still, it's what the good people of Thanet wanted. 

:lol: Blaming those warning about violence for the violence happening is just an extension of those ‘talking Britain down’ being responsible for Brexit going badly.

If we all close our eyes then the problems will just go away.

35 minutes ago, ewerk said:

In a shocking development Theresa May has caved in to the EU’s demand on the NI backstop option.

:lol:

No she hasn’t. Same as we were in December, nothing legally signed til withdrawal agreement in October. Haven’t I mentioned this before ;)

And oh look, Davis and Barnier working away, negotiating deals. Didn’t you think they were having the year off :lol:

"We agreed today that the backstop solution must form part of the legal text of the withdrawal agreement," Mr Barnier said.

Exactly what I said weeks ago. I said they’d not be negotiating a trade deal if the UK didn’t agree to the backstop solution.

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

"We agreed today that the backstop solution must form part of the legal text of the withdrawal agreement," Mr Barnier said.

Exactly what I said weeks ago. I said they’d not be negotiating a trade deal if the UK didn’t agree to the backstop solution.

We agreed to it in phase 1. It’s been kicked down the road again. As I told you it would. Withdrawal agreement / October.

By which time we’ll have the skeleton of the trade deal (which will also be in the withdrawal agreement).

You were adamant we’d have a legally signed document by now and that nothing would be happening if not. We don’t and it is, sonny :lol:

I know it was agreed in phase 1. It’s also something that just three weeks ago Theresa May described as ‘something no UK prime minister would agree to’.

And you’re making shit up, I never said we’d have a legally signed document. What I said is that we’d have legislation which is exactly what we have. It’s the phase one agreement translated into legal text and now agreed by both the EU and the UK. It’s not my fault that you aren’t capable of following what I say.

24 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I know it was agreed in phase 1. It’s also something that just three weeks ago Theresa May described as ‘something no UK prime minister would agree to’.

And you’re making shit up, I never said we’d have a legally signed document. What I said is that we’d have legislation which is exactly what we have. It’s the phase one agreement translated into legal text and now agreed by both the EU and the UK. It’s not my fault that you aren’t capable of following what I say.

Theres no legislation :lol:

Nothing is legal til October / Withdrawal agreement.

17 minutes ago, ewerk said:

What was agreed today is the legislation you fucking mong. It hasn’t become law yet but forms the legal agreement.

And when does it become legal.....

And what is it called......

We’re nearly there. Say those words bitch :lol:

55 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Do you understand what legislation is?

I’ll say them for you :lol:

Withdrawal agreement in October as I’ve been telling you for months.

Last time I felt like this was when Bobby Ewing walked out of the shower ;)

The backstop in NI is agreed if we want any deal whatsoever with the EU. And no deal really isn't an option. 

May has backtracked on every single issue so far. The logical conclusion of her agreeing the backstop position in phase one is that she will backtrack on all her red lines before this process is done. Why? Because there really is no other option. Hence we will stay in CU and SM after transition even if they call it something else.

Increasingly, the ERG Nazi's are looking like a busted flush. The EU as predicted have us over a barrel and the nutcases who think we can go to WTO are too few fortunately. Pragmatism and business will win the day. [Although I am 10% worried that we will still derail over the cliff edge]. 

13 hours ago, ewerk said:

Okay, point out to me just what I’ve said that is wrong.

Any updates on exactly what I've said that is wrong, CT. I've said quite a bit so am willing to admit if I've made a mistake somewhere along the line.