Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Christmas Tree said:

See this is where the remainer side goes full drama. The next generation is not fucked over. We have just about seen off Austerity, have record employment and are still going to be able to buy Prosecco and BMW’s and holiday in Europe.

The fact that GDP might be at 1.9 instead of 2.2 is neither here or there to the average person living their life.

The idea that your kids life is going to be fucked compared to yours because of Brexit is absurd.

i was with you right till see. 

we've all been fucked over by the baby boomers and their massive pension pots. 

millennials are already fucked compared to my generation thanks to the "labour" crisis. 

a hard brexit will stiff generations to come. i have no doubt about that. 

which is why i think and hope it won't happen. 

3 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

See this is where the remainer side goes full drama. The next generation is not fucked over. We have just about seen off Austerity, have record employment and are still going to be able to buy Prosecco and BMW’s and holiday in Europe.

The fact that GDP might be at 1.9 instead of 2.2 is neither here or there to the average person living their life.

The idea that your kids life is going to be fucked compared to yours because of Brexit is absurd.

Nah. You of all people know the last bit is bollocks as well. Hope they're proud of you

Thing is 52-48 in his favour would hardly have solved the problem. 

Even a result similar to 1976 (66%?= wouldn't have completely quelled the cunts. 

11 minutes ago, Alex said:

Nah. You of all people know the last bit is bollocks as well. Hope they're proud of you

From CT who, if you believe his accounts on here, has the easiest life in the world.

Just now, Andrew said:

From CT who, if you believe his accounts on here, has the easiest life in the world.

Mortgage free whilst living in poverty

1 minute ago, NJS said:

Thing is 52-48 in his favour would hardly have solved the problem. 

Even a result similar to 1976 (66%?= wouldn't have completely quelled the cunts. 

True, making it even more pointless.

57 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

No apparently Barnier didn’t quite understand what we were offering. He has since tweeted his correction.

Ummm, no. He issued a clarification that he was referring to the backstop in it applying to the whole of the U.K. rather than the entire proposal, which is what we all took it as anyway.

Edited by ewerk

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

Mortgage free, living in poverty,

Had to put his detector on Gumtree...

Lives in boldon, a Mackem town by the sea

....now he's a rattled, short and ginger fatty

2 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Feel free to back that up with how your kids lives are going to be fucked due to Brexit.

How about the basics like finding or keeping a job in a country with an economy receding in comparison to its former rivals?

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

How about the basics like finding or keeping a job in a country with an economy receding in comparison to its former rivals?

Economy is growing

Record Employment

Wages rising

Next....

Just now, Christmas Tree said:

Economy is growing

Record Employment

Wages rising

Next....

We haven’t left yet you fucking imbecile.

So say we leave on WTO terms, how do you see the first year going?

CT assumes his kids have narrow horizons, limited expectations and negligible curiosity (which they may well do depending on how they've been raised), so he can't imagine anyone wanting anything different for their kids. Fairly standard Leave voter mentality, as polls have illustrated since the referendum.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ewerk said:

We haven’t left yet you fucking imbecile.

So say we leave on WTO terms, how do you see the first year going?

But we were told there would be a recession just for voting to leave.......

As Ive said from day one, at first it may be bumpy, but that doesn't translate to your kids life being fucked. Boom and Bust was common place during the 80's and 90's and then we had Labours crash. At different times we've been in recession and millions on the dole and then in work again. That's the economic cycle. Lots of shit has gone on in the last 40 years but people get on with the circumstances of the day.

As it happens I think its fairly guaranteed that a deal will be done and we'll continue to trade pretty much as normal with Europe. 

So tell me again, how will your kids lives be fucked? I mean seriously, if you have a real sensible view that your kids lives will be fucked and you can explain it then I'll listen, but this Rentonesque skys gonna fall in routine is beneath you. 

Much bigger danger to your kids lives would be McDonnel in number 11.