Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

DfpU-2cWAAARb1B.jpg

DfpU-2mX4AAVnOG.jpg

DfpU-2kW0AAXQn4.jpg

DfpU-2sWkAACHXf.jpg

'Project fear'.

Conveniently missing out the headlines of punishment budget or recession just for voting to leave :lol:

I was very clear at the time of the vote that there may be “choppy waters” ahead but that the end result would be worth it. So far we have had continued record employment and continued growth.  (Regardless of the remoaners endless efforts to talk the country down).

You realise that the growth and record employment you speak of has happened while in the EU. If everything is so brilliant then why the need to leave?

You still haven’t explained what we’re going to see and who to.

2 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

Conveniently missing out the headlines of punishment budget or recession just for voting to leave :lol:

I was very clear at the time of the vote that there may be “choppy waters” ahead but that the end result would be worth it. So far we have had continued record employment and continued growth.  (Regardless of the remoaners endless efforts to talk the country down).

:lol:

There may be choppy waters ahead

But while there's pizza, in Boldon,

And thirty two inch pants....

Let's face the brexit,

And dance.

:CT:

• Haha 5

May’s compromise amendment has been rejected by the potential Tory rebels. :lol: 

All this after the sneaking around the chamber and even negotiating with rebels across the chamber a couple of days ago.

Truly the most incompetent government of my lifetime coming during the most politically important period of my lifetime.

• Haha 1

I’m watching QT on iPlayer here and I can see Brexit going the same way as communism. A brilliant idea but badly implemented. The leavers will blame the current Tory government for years. Never questioning the policy, just the implementation.

Has CT named a single law introduced that has negatively affected him yet?

Which country's are we going to trade more with that's going to make up for the loss of trade with the EU?

What are we going to sell?

Why will we get a better deal than the EU, which is economically five times bigger?

DexEU have calculated the maximum uplift from making our own FTAs is 1%, but this will be at the expense of a 6% loss with the EU (12% in the NE). This is obviously very bad. Does CT have the alternative economic forecasts showing sunny uplands after the choppy waters handy?

What about NI? Still no solutions? 

WHAT ABOUT AI?

See, the thing that really bugs me about this Brexit bollocks is I just can't see what the benefits are even supposed to be, none of it makes logical sense. If I could see a point to it, even if I disagreed, at least that would be a basis for discussion. But how can you even discuss things with the frothing gammon brigade. It's like a mental illness. 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 1

Of course the entire thing defies logic. Some Brexiteers realise that now but are too stubborn to admit it. Others are just too stupid to realise it. I won’t comment as to which group CT falls in to.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Renton said:

Has CT named a single law introduced that has negatively affected him yet?

Which country's are we going to trade more with that's going to make up for the loss of trade with the EU?

What are we going to sell?

Why will we get a better deal than the EU, which is economically five times bigger?

DexEU have calculated the maximum uplift from making our own FTAs is 1%, but this will be at the expense of a 6% loss with the EU (12% in the NE). This is obviously very bad. Does CT have the alternative economic forecasts showing sunny uplands after the choppy waters handy?

What about NI? Still no solutions? 

WHAT ABOUT AI?

See, the thing that really bugs me about this Brexit bollocks is I just can't see what the benefits are even supposed to be, none of it makes logical sense. If I could see a point to it, even if I disagreed, at least that would be a basis for discussion. But how can you even discuss things with the frothing gammon brigade. It's like a mental illness. 

The logical thing would probably be to stop arguing with drooling mongtards and take up meditation or at least increase your masturbation quota.

• Haha 1

"Some people may remember seeing a figure on the side of a bus a while back of £350m a week in cash," she said.

"I can tell you that what I'm announcing will mean that in 2023-24 there will be about £600m a week, more in cash, going into the NHS.

"That will be through the Brexit dividend. The fact that we're no longer sending vast amounts of money every year to the EU once we leave the EU."

She’s getting very fucking desperate now.

Tremendous 20 second headshake from May there when Marr was pointing out that the whole of the EU thinks she's a cunt that can't control her own party. 

She insists on wearing those leopard print cunt-shoes as well like some sort of arsehole ninja. 

9 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Talking about upskirting and Chope now and she's lost control of her gob.  Keeps pulling a face like someone's jammed a set square in front of her teeth. 

Good old Chops. Now Gemm will still be able to take an upskirt photo of May when she's in her Tory pose of legs wide apart. (You know you want to). :wank:

Edited by Howmanheyman