Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 minutes ago, ewerk said:

This is pretty much no deal being locked down.

Does it then come down to no deal vs remain? Or will this "iron" assertion to have no more public votes be as iron as all the other assertions to have crumbled to nothing so far?

9 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I just don't get the point of this government. Is she accepting them in the expectation they'll be opposed and voted down? Or just to avoid her own personal defeat? What is she doing?

That's what I was thinking about last week...she may sacrifice herself in the hope that parliament hands the ERG cunts their collective arses on a plate? :unsure:

6 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Does it then come down to no deal vs remain? Or will this "iron" assertion to have no more public votes be as iron as all the other assertions to have crumbled to nothing so far?

It basically ties her hands so that it will be nearly impossible to strike any sort of deal with the EU. The customs partnership that May proposing was already a long shot, the amendment makes it a non-starter. The Irish amendment makes it impossible to strike a deal on an effective backstop.

It's fucking madness, just when the EU thought that they had something on paper that they may be able to work with the cunting ERG go and move the goalposts. And May gives in to it just to save her own skin.

Reports on twitter from Sky's Faisal Islam that "Remainer MPs will now push for full customs union to remind ERG of 'mutually assured destruction'".

So it's fun that the children are all in full game playing mode.

Fuck me, I’ve been off the radar for a few days and I’m a bit confused where we are at. Mays proposals seemed quite sensible given the history of the last 2 years and where we currently are.

Most Tories and Labour want very similar things so why they don’t just work together to get a good deal and move on is madness.

30 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Fuck me, I’ve been off the radar for a few days and I’m a bit confused where we are at. Mays proposals seemed quite sensible given the history of the last 2 years and where we currently are.

Most Tories and Labour want very similar things so why they don’t just work together to get a good deal and move on is madness.

She's useless. She's absolutely useless. She's as useless as a marzipan dildo.

I've been away for a long weekend. Has CT been proven right yet? What a fucking mess. Parliament shouldn't even get a break this year given we are in crisis yet they are breaking up early? Fuck me. 

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

First ERG amendment passes by 3 votes.

Apparently four Labour MPs voted for it, cancelling out the Tory rebels sufficiently to help it to pass.

Kate+Hoey+Nigel+Farage+Joins+Fishing+Lea