Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I see the man who assured us that a free trade agreement with the EU would be the easiest in human history now reckons there's a 60% chance we'll crash out without a deal.

Though obviously none of the charlatans will be held accountable for their lies.

Why "women" in particular? I get that its a bit of a desperate situation but does equality just go out the window when push comes to shove?

Also, support for the elderly should be triaged based on the level of responsibility they have for their predicament.

I reckon we'll be seeing leaks like this every week from now on, forcing someone to hit the brakes on the whole shitshow. That useless cunt Corbyn needs to step aside and let Thornberry force May into doing something positive.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I reckon we'll be seeing leaks like this every week from now on, forcing someone to hit the brakes on the whole shitshow. That useless cunt Corbyn needs to step aside and let Thornberry force May into doing something positive.

Or just hide her fucking insulin.

May will resign before she oversees no deal. The question is, which Tory cunt would be brave enough to do so in her place?

Even the hard Brexit loonies like JRM and Dr Fox, who actually desire it, aren’t brave enough to take the reigns. It’s all they’d ever be remembered for.

It concerns me that the Tories remain functional in government ("functional") and that Brexit is showing no signs of falling apart.

It really looks to me like the Tories can survive fucking anything.

44 minutes ago, NJS said:

I'm going to a Brexit briefing by our chief economist at 10 - I'll report back after but Renton should probably get his defibrillator ready. 

Hopefully for Renton's health your chief economist is Patrick Minford.

Edited by ewerk

16 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

They can with the quality of opposition currently in place.

Yeah no, that's not what people on here were claiming. I was told in no uncertain terms that the Tories would collapse in and of themselves before we got to Christmas, then mid-Spring, then August. I daresay it'll be October next, then Christmas again, before finally March next year when the country falls apart.

And I bet the fuckers are still standing even after that.

Labour have been beyond pathetic but enough has happened to the Tories that the media should have torn them down over and over again by now.