Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

27 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Now that a bunch of continental suits have eviserated Chequers can any of you EU geniuses tell me if there will still be a commons vote on how we leave the EU? ... 

Yes. The options will be no deal or no deal. 

Catching up with the news today, i think May is fucked. In a weird way, the EU leaders, Tusk, Junker, and Barnier were her best allies, they have kept her in power because they feared the alternative. She's managed to piss them off last night to the extent they no longer think her successor can be any worse. She looks broken. Mind, ive said that before I'm sure.

Loved what Macron said, think he was referring to the oaf Johnson most of all rather than the idiot Cameron. Also love the fact IDS has pissed his knickers over May's treatment. The fucking hypocrisy of that cunt is staggering. This has to be the all time nadir of english politics ever, and I mean literally ever. Its difficult to imagine things getting any worse, and yet you just know, they probably will. 

6 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I think that piece give far too much credit to Corbyn. This policy of vaguery has come about more due to the split within the Labour party of which he would almost certainly be found on the 'just get on with it' side than the 'let's stop Brexit'.

Tusk gave her an hours warning as well. Fucking hell man, she demands at the meeting it's her deal or no deal, then dissolves in a pool of sweat* like the wicked witch of the west when they say "Okay, no deal it is then". 

* No Tilleys related jokes please.

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

I think that piece give far too much credit to Corbyn. This policy of vaguery has come about more due to the split within the Labour party of which he would almost certainly be found on the 'just get on with it' side than the 'let's stop Brexit'.

I think you're probably right, unfortunately.

17 hours ago, ewerk said:

Honestly, I'm fairly certain that our relationship with Europe over the coming weeks will get stronger and stronger leading to a deal within 12 months.

This belongs with this list.

DlSdfiGW0AQziWH.jpg

26 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Maybot is giving a statement at No. 10 in a few minutes. Twitter is abuzz that she might be resigning. Far more likely she'll say "I'm very clear" a lot and absolutely fucking nothing else of substance.

I reckon she will pull the "deal" and drive the country off a cliff with a no deal brexit.