Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Renton said:

It's like living in the twilight zone. Brexit's gone from being unicorns and sunny uplands to a bankrupt airline. 

Has there ever been a thicker twat of an MP than Grayling? Possibly Ian Lavery I guess, but it's close. 

It’s beyond comprehension how he continues to get ministerial appointments. Literally everything he touches turns to shit.

Edited by ewerk

1 hour ago, Renton said:

It's like living in the twilight zone. Brexit's gone from being unicorns and sunny uplands to a bankrupt airline. 

Has there ever been a thicker twat of an MP than Grayling? Possibly Ian Lavery I guess, but it's close. 

The fucker who thinks the answer is to build a new royal yacht? 

12 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

so the EU is a prison now. It just happens to be a prison which we helped set up and write the rules for. 

And one which we can leave of our volition :lol:

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 1

How in the name of Christ, Buddha, Allah and whoever.....did these cunts get, (and stay) in power? :lol: Surely to god, even those who can't stand Corbyn can't be letting these cunts off the hook again? 

5 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

How in the name of Christ, Buddha, Allah and whoever.....did these cunts get, (and stay) in power? :lol: Surely to god, even those who can't stand Corbyn can't be letting these cunts off the hook again? 

:CT:x 16,788,672

"Let them eat shares".

Some Tory cunt just been on the radio (5 live) blabbering on about the fucking Brexit dividend. Your own analysis has shown this doesn't exist you stupid cunts. In fact, data revealed today shows we already 500 million pounds off a week than if we'd voted remain. That's more than twice our net expenditure on membership.

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

322357EB-90F0-43CD-8478-BC8C8121F94D.jpeg

You are such a Mackem cunt. I was talking to a lawyer who works for Nissan at the weekend. He told me in no uncertain terms they are leaving wearside after the current models expire. This is the reality of the situation. Honda, Toyota etc all in the same boat. How's this going to affect your work? 

I fully expect your fingers are in your ears. But you will reap what you sow, fatty. 

• Like 2

This thread, bullshit, reality or deliberately leaked to test the water? All scenarios wouldn't surprise me. The main reason I'd suspect bullshit is that I can quite believe they have no real plan and it isn't deliberate, more incompetence but maybe that's just how it started and they're going to take advantage of the deregulation at the very least. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Renton said:

You are such a Mackem cunt. I was talking to a lawyer who works for Nissan at the weekend. He told me in no uncertain terms they are leaving wearside after the current models expire. This is the reality of the situation. Honda, Toyota etc all in the same boat. How's this going to affect your work? 

I fully expect your fingers are in your ears. But you will reap what you sow, fatty. 

They only built the new Leaf facility 4 years ago. Imagine voting to close it. 

C39EED3B-8696-4666-B028-8B61ABA5DFA1.jpeg

50 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

This thread, bullshit, reality or deliberately leaked to test the water? All scenarios wouldn't surprise me. The main reason I'd suspect bullshit is that I can quite believe they have no real plan and it isn't deliberate, more incompetence but maybe that's just how it started and they're going to take advantage of the deregulation at the very least. 

It all sounds distinctly plausible. The ERG cunts know the grass roots tories are fully behind them. They’ll tell the MPs to shut the fuck up ot they’’ll be de selected...

I think they've started off using the prospect of no deal to try and pressure the EU into giving concessions. 

However I think they're now coming around to some potential "benefits". 

They have nowhere else to go. The Tories clearly can't see any way back politically, so they've got to go No Deal once Chequers dies. On that basis, you would hope that they genuinely are preparing for it.

Why would they? It'l be some other party's problem, or the individual politician will be able to distance themselves from the shitshow.

Honestly, can you imagine Rees-Mogg or Johnson sticking around to sort out the mess they've delivered? They'll appear on a panel show or two, Johnson will probably give Strictly a go and Rees-Mogg will have a show on BBC4 about Almshouses or something.

I'm. All. Right. Jack.

Yeah I don't know if those are the stakes actually. The one good thing about Corbyn's refusal to step down is that the Tories, for all they may openly laugh at him, privately will be fucking terrified of him actually becoming PM. Forget Brexit, he'll start smashing things they actually care about. So they won't want to lose power while he's waiting in the wings.

For all May's successor may be able to distance themselves, it doesn't change the fact that they will be left holding the bag during a period of unprecedented forced decline. The people's anger has to go somewhere. Look at Gordon Brown's experience.

17 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Forget Brexit, he'll start smashing things they actually care about. 

The economy?

17 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

The people's anger has to go somewhere. Look at Gordon Brown's experience.

That’s what they said about Thatcher in the 80’s.... 18 years they remained in government. Coincidentally the last time Labour went too far left.

13 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

The economy?

That’s what they said about Thatcher in the 80’s.... 18 years they remained in government. Coincidentally the last time Labour went too far left.

So you voted for the party you think went to far too the left? Strange that