Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

BAU? Not at all.

Getting on for a million new jobs since the vote, mostly full time. I’m somewhat shocked that the good news stories don’t get highlighted.

9 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

BAU? Not at all.

Getting on for a million new jobs since the vote, mostly full time. I’m somewhat shocked that the good news stories don’t get highlighted.

And what is your opinion on the banks moving their EU business out of the UK? Anything to offer Billy Whitehurst whose job is under threat because of Brexit?

17 hours ago, Renton said:

This is brilliant if somewhat uncomfortable, Germans absolutely ripping the piss out of us. Who says they have no sense of humour? :icon_lol:

Fuck the Germans, wait until their General Election when the Right Wing party gets power and they are stuck in a failing EU. Currywurst sniffing bland cunts.

10 minutes ago, Renton said:

The bit where Boris Johnson is represented as a glove puppet in that video, in a scene reminiscent of the near and far away cows in father Ted, sums up perfectly the Brexiteers stance. 

:lol: You’re such a cock. It was a democratic vote and you lost. Get on with your life.

14 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

:lol: You’re such a cock. It was a democratic vote and you lost. Get on with your life.

Again, anything to say to the man who may potentially lose his job?

14 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

The answer to this will absolutely be something about driving a taxi like the true vocation in life is a GTA Vice City side mission.

Pizza delivery on a moped. :D

9 hours ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Fuck the Germans, wait until their General Election when the Right Wing party gets power and they are stuck in a failing EU. Currywurst sniffing bland cunts.

Not wanting to get into a wider argument on this but I'm always curious when people say that the EU is failing. Failing at what? How is that being measured?

I hear it a lot from the talking heads on the right wing side of the culture war and it is never backed up with a shred of evidence.

6 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Not wanting to get into a wider argument on this but I'm always curious when people say that the EU is failing. Failing at what? How is that being measured?

I hear it a lot from the talking heads on the right wing side of the culture war and it is never backed up with a shred of evidence.

I mean, just look at all the wars between major european nations in the last 60 years, its terrible.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rayvin said:

It's nuts. A lot, including our own moron CT, point to the fact that some developing country's economies are increasing at a much faster rate than the EU's. The EU is "stagnating" apparently, that's why we need to trade with the rest of the world!

Well durrrr. That's just a natural consequence of the EU being a mature developed democracy and having less capacity for expansion than countries with a quarter of their GDP. It's a bit like comparing height growth in children with adults.

This is the thing with Brexiters. You point out obvious facts like this, and they will ignore it and then come up with some other whackamole half truth or lie to justify their insane ideology. Then, after a few of these have been disproven, they repeat the first lie. There's almost no scope for reasonable dialogue with these people. 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

:lol: You always frame it as though it’s EU trade or the rest of the world. No, it’s continued EU trade AND more freedom to do UK FTA’s.

Anything to say to the man whose job is under threat?