Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The BBC once again giving Farage airtime on their news special on 2. They’ve been fucking disgraceful over this whole issue imo but of all the people to give a platform now. Absolute joke

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Alex said:

The BBC once again giving Farage airtime on their news special on 2. They’ve been fucking disgraceful over this whole issue imo but of all the people to give a platform now. Absolute joke

I heard him yesterday on the radio, claiming we should go for no deal, and then negotiate, because apparently if we crash out without a deal that gives us massive leverage. Why? 39 billion quid, prosecco, and BMWs apparently. 

This went unchallenged. 

1 minute ago, Renton said:

I heard him yesterday on the radio, claiming we should go for no deal, and then negotiate, because apparently if we crash out without a deal that gives us massive leverage. Why? 39 billion quid, prosecco, and BMWs apparently. 

This went unchallenged. 

Same again, pretty much. 

The entire government is falling apart and still he can't overtake May in the polls.

What is more amazing is that 32% of the country want no deal. The effect of the hard brexit loons really is something.

so... is everyone locked in for the press conference? what's she going to say? 

- i resign

- i call an election

- gove is running the show from here while i sit in a dark room for a few weeks

- my deal is in the national interest