Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

21 minutes ago, trooper said:

Suggestions there could be as many as 60 no confidence letters i guess we'know soon enough 

:lol:

CT and May will be the last ones standing on this deal in the end.

The Guardian has a graphic depicting the different factions and how they might vote. It's interactive as well so CT can move the sliders to show us how she's going to have unanimous support in the end.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2018/nov/15/can-you-get-mays-brexit-deal-through-parliament

I think they're right with a lot of it. Forgot Kate Hoey rejected the deal as well.

Edited by Rayvin
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

The Guardian has a graphic depicting the different factions and how they might vote. It's interactive as well so CT can move the sliders to show us how she's going to have unanimous support in the end.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2018/nov/15/can-you-get-mays-brexit-deal-through-parliament

I think they're right with a lot of it. Forgot Kate Hoey rejected the deal as well.

Mate, you're completely ignoring the dancing queen's PR campaign for hearts and minds. Once you see this you'll realise that even the bespectacled meerkat will get on board. The whole country will be at peace as we hold hands and skip verily past frolicking unicorns  to the sunlit uplands of Brextopia. 

• Haha 1

From an outsider’s view I can see this squeezing narrowly through parliament. I think a lot of MPs are too frightened to risk a no deal scenario.

Everybody should be aware that not accepting this last gasp attempt might have serious consequences with the UK will be hit much harder.

From the CBI

We are united in the view that the Government’s proposed deal represents hard-won progress. It requires all sides – including business – to compromise, Despite the political noise at Westminster, the real life implications for people and regions across the UK are what really matter. Business urges all involved to assess the way forward on this basis.”

5 minutes ago, Ant said:

Was listening to an interview with Alistair Campbell yesterday found myself agreeing with him while struggling to remember if I disliked him for any reason previously

I can't even remember which politicians I hated for xyz outside of concentrating on hating all of the current lot

Dodgy Iraq dossier when he was Blair’s spin man maybe?