Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

3500 sleeping rough as a result of cuts to homeless services put forward by a government CT voted for.

Totally moral. They get fed by random strangers and their sleeping bags look warm after all.

I didn’t vote for them ;)

7 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

But we can’t on fuel ;)

It would save most families £56 a year. How much do you reckon the poorest in society have seen their incomes cut by due to the actions of your Tory government?

You can't feign concern when it's well established that you don't give a fuck about the welfare of anyone other than yourself.

6 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

See that’s what it boils down to. I would prefer a British government to spend that money. If we are not happy, vote them out.

We can't vote them out because people like you keeping voting them in. And so the only way we spend the money necessary is through the EU.

Just now, ewerk said:

It means she'll go back to Brussels, they'll tinker with the political declaration and she'll lose the vote next week instead.

Oh for fucks sake. 

I fucking hate May, i hate Brexit, and i hate with an undying passion, the motherfucking Tories.

Just fuck off you bunch of utter clowns! Do us all a favour and Brexit yourselves, probably the one thing that actually could unite the country now.

3 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Oh for fucks sake. 

I fucking hate May, i hate Brexit, and i hate with an undying passion, the motherfucking Tories.

Just fuck off you bunch of utter clowns! Do us all a favour and Brexit yourselves, probably the one thing that actually could unite the country now.

You know things are bad when even Rayvin gets cross and sweary. 

• Haha 2