Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

53 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I mean it's not us though, it's just the ludicrous fucknuggets we vote to "represent" us.

Yeah but they represent us.

So it is us.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

she can't do anything right, can she? :lol:

A metaphor for the end of free movement, the German can simply wander off somewhere else if they want whilst the brit is stuck in its little box.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Labour’s whole strategy now is geared towards a GE tbf 

Ah, I misread a tweet. It's the no confidence vote they don't think they will win sorry.

The election polls (whilst nowt like the one CT just posted) aren't anywhere near what they should be 

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Could she survive the challenge?

John Pienaar said yes conceivably but it's very tight. 

If she's gone by tonight it makes no deal a whole lot more likely. Another take on the Tory beauty pageant if that does indeed happen..

:lol:

If she wins and is annihilated in the new year on her deal in the commons vote on it then I have absolutely no id:lol:ea what will then happen. Standing by for CTs hot take on this scenario :)

5 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

If she's gone by tonight it makes no deal a whole lot more likely. Another take on the Tory beauty pageant if that does indeed happen..

If she wins and is annihilated in the new year on her deal in the commons vote on it then I have absolutely no id:lol:ea what will then happen. Standing by for CTs hot take on this scenario :)

I wonder how many of the cunts really want to own this mess. No Deal or no Brexit, utterly toxic outcomes in one way or another. Plus doesn't the Grieve ammendment still stand? How much power will the new PM really have? 

I'll make a prediction. If May goes, that arsewipe Johnson won't stand. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

2nd Ref obvs.

7 minutes ago, Renton said:

I wonder how many of the cunts really want to own this mess. No Deal or no Brexit, utterly toxic outcomes in one way or another. Plus doesn't the Grieve ammendment still stand? How much power will the new PM really have? 

I'll make a prediction. If May goes, that arsewipe Johnson won't stand. 

If they play their cards right then they can stop a brexiteer getting into the last 2