Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What is the point in all this parliamentary debate? Backbench cunts you’ve never heard of get to speak to a House that’s only 20% full while those there chat amongst each other or play on their phones.

No one gives a fuck, stick it on your blog.

Like who the fuck is George Howarth? He’s apparently been in parliament for 33 years and looks like Bubbles’ da yet I’ve never heard of him. He’s not convincing anyone to change their minds

35 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Like who the fuck is George Howarth? He’s apparently been in parliament for 33 years and looks like Bubbles’ da yet I’ve never heard of him. He’s not convincing anyone to change their minds

Agree tbh. Looks like something the backbenchers do in an attempt to exert influence in some small way. Ego massaging.

55 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I read JLR is mostly due to declining China sales and the diesel fiasco. Not good for my old place, shame really. 

One take on it that I read was that those you mention are the reasons for the number of job losses but the reason they’re all in the UK is down to Brexit. 

18 minutes ago, Alex said:

One take on it that I read was that those you mention are the reasons for the number of job losses but the reason they’re all in the UK is down to Brexit. 

Seems hasty to me, given how increasingly likely it appears that brexit won't even happen. I'd be surprised if they'd taken a decision to spend a fortune on redundancies because of it before knowing what lies ahead.

Luckily we are not that sort of country. Most leavers will just shrug and move on if Brexit doesn’t happen.

The irony is that our FPTP voting system, which a lot of people criticise, is exactly what keeps extreme political movements away from power.

Also ironic that some are desperate to stay linked politically to the EU with a lot of countries that do have successful and growing far right parties.

9 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Luckily we are not that sort of country. 

The irony is that our FPTP voting system, which a lot of people criticise, is exactly what keeps extreme political movements away from power.

JS123869837.jpg

• Haha 4