Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

“I think once the country knows what they’re doing, it will be straightforward [to make signings] … Any transfer window is difficult for me, not just this one.”

He continued: “I don’t know why politicians don’t do what the country wants, if I’m honest. They had a referendum and now we see different politicians and everyone else trying to put their foot in it … Why did we have a referendum in the first bloody place?

“I can’t wait to get out of it, if I’m honest. I think we’ll be far better out of the bloody thing. In every aspect. Football-wise as well, absolutely. To hell with the rest of the world.”

I for one am shocked that Neil Warnock is prime gammon.

• Haha 1

All the subtlety of thought of a brick, its not remotely surprising is it? Same as his football and why hes never been able to make it stick at the top level, completely out of his depth once hes got something to actually think about.

• Like 1

Is she just forging ahead with what has already been proven to be a lie. I noticed always-the-first-question-May-looks-for Kuenssberg characterised it as "awkward" that May had included a provable lie in the speech she released to the press. It's one way of looking at it, I suppose.