Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

27 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Good.

They all absolutely blasted him for not calling an NC vote after she postponed the vote and are criticising him for calling votes now.

Different badge, same cunts.

1 minute ago, NJS said:

They all absolutely blasted him for not calling an NC vote after she postponed the vote and are criticising him for calling votes now.

Different badge, same cunts.

No, they're supporting him in the vote tonight. They're blasting him for his continued intransigence and plan to sit on his hands and do nothing other than call another VNC down the line. And they're quite right to do so. Now is the time for action, not watching the country fall apart.

5 minutes ago, zerosum said:

I'm not arsed about paying VAT. You collect it from the sale and pass it to the Gov. That isn't the issue. Regarding the EC sales being a piece of piss, that all depends on how many transactions you need to account for in various places. But yeah, I guess you know how every business operates. 

Aye, we should fuck the entire economy because it causes a tiny bit of extra work for your accountant. 

Who says that the people shouldn't be trusted with this issue?

Edited by ewerk

4 minutes ago, ewerk said:

And a refendum would supercede parliament's power. It will be on the ballot.

i've given up trying to predict what will happen next, but i don't see how may's current deal being on the ballot. it's been completely discredited. if it's a binary choice between may's deal or remain, we may as well not even bother - just call the whole thing off. 

actually, bollocks to that, here's another completely pointless prediction. 

no deal or remain seems the more logical, but terrifying, choice.

we tried to do a deal, we were incapable of getting anything that anyone liked. so joe public, if you didn't really know what you were voting for then, you do now. it's a shitstorm of economic ruin, or we can just pretend it never happened. 

9 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Aye, we should fuck the entire economy because it causes a tiny bit of extra work for your accountant. 

Who says that the people shouldn't be trusted with this issue?

You asked what rules piss me off personally. Only answering. And I’m not the only small business owner who has had this increase of costs, I know many owners who voted the same way.. also nobody mentioned GDPR. One guy I deal with lost nearly a 3rd of his customer database because even though they’d all opted in fully compliant at the time of becoming customers, he no longer can email without new consent. Luckily doesn’t afftect us much. Yes I get there’s a big hoohar on privacy, but people already disclosed cookies and abided by data protection rules before the EU law, it was a bit drastic .. Defo gone this time before a reply ping 

Edited by zerosum

:lol: The complete lack of realisation that it's the existence of the EU that lets you sell to all these European customers without tariffs or customs to worry about. Wait until you see the customs paperwork you'll have to fill in post-Brexit, then you'll really have something to complain about.

Edited by ewerk

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

:lol: The complete lack of realisation that it's the existence of the EU that lets you sell to all these European customers without tariffs or customs to worry about. Wait until you see the customs paperwork you'll have to fill in post-Brexit, then you'll really have something to complain about.

If he thinks leaving the EU will reduce red tape he's in for one hell of a shock. :lol:

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

I can't believe that the EU haven't tailored rules to suit you specifically. If ever there was evidence that it's an evil, overreaching bureaucracy then this is it.

When I worked for a German department of a law firm in the UK the first thing my German boss told me was that whatever I thought about German bureaucracy that British regulations would take it to a total new level. And he was right. The amount of paperwork especially for legal proceedings or money laundering was obscene and totally lacking efficiency. All of it was not down to EU regulations but UK law or absurd implementation of EU regulations in the UK.

9 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

couldn't agree more with this 

Aye. In PMQ today May said people felt left behind and voted for Brexit, and that's why we must honour it. 

I just thought fuck off you stupid bitch. You were right about the first part but what you do is fix the real causes of it, not the fucking made up one you've used as a handy excuse for 3 decades. God I'm beginning to hate her as much as Gemmill*.

*As much as Gemmill hates her I mean, not as much as I hate Gemmill**.

** To clarify, I don't hate Gemmill. 

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Renton said:

Bridget on the 6 o'clock news asking for a second referendum, the traitor. 

Quite brave considering her constituency, tbf. 

70% of mackems are happy to leave with no deal. Thick as fuck turkeys voting for Christmas.

4 hours ago, zerosum said:

No I didn’t ? fuck off man :razz:

Aye, because the intellect and clarity of your responses made that clear. Fuck off yourself, you selfish cunt 

3 hours ago, zerosum said:

You asked what rules piss me off personally. Only answering. And I’m not the only small business owner who has had this increase of costs, I know many owners who voted the same way.. also nobody mentioned GDPR. One guy I deal with lost nearly a 3rd of his customer database because even though they’d all opted in fully compliant at the time of becoming customers, he no longer can email without new consent. Luckily doesn’t afftect us much. Yes I get there’s a big hoohar on privacy, but people already disclosed cookies and abided by data protection rules before the EU law, it was a bit drastic .. Defo gone this time before a reply ping 

If they’re customers you can retain their information as you have a business need. You can also email existing people on a mailing list to ask for their consent to stay on that list. Either he’s lying, assuming he exists, or you’re making shit up. I had to study the legislation and write the policy document  to ensure  my company was GDPR compliant

Just now, Christmas Tree said:

It was, but even better from Gove. 

:lol: Fuck off. He was just shouting the same old shit that tories were shouting when Labour took seats from them at the last election. What did he say that was new? Watson on the other hand was absolutely scathing, and his delivery was spot on.