Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, Renton said:

Yep. Today's headlines are disgusting. I can't see Greig has changed much. It works. A colleague at work was already blaming Corbyn for the Brexit mess today. 

No disrespect to your colleague, but how stupid do you have to be to think that someone who has been almost totally inactive on Brexit for 2 years, while being actively excluded anyway by the sitting PM, has had any role in creating the shitstorm we're currently seeing? What was Corbyn meant to do, just sit down with May on the same terms Parliament had wholeheartedly rejected and rearrange the window dressing?

Fuck your colleague, fuck the daily mail, fuck the Tories, fuck CT, fuck anyone who buys this transparent bullshit, seriously.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

No disrespect to your colleague, but how stupid do you have to be to think that someone who has been almost totally inactive on Brexit for 2 years, while being actively excluded anyway by the sitting PM, has had any role in creating the shitstorm we're currently seeing? What was Corbyn meant to do, just sit down with May on the same terms Parliament had wholeheartedly rejected and rearrange the window dressing?

Fuck your colleague, fuck the daily mail, fuck the Tories, fuck CT, fuck anyone who buys this transparent bullshit, seriously.

Actually he's probably the only person I managed to convert from a leaver to a remainer. He's not a mail reader either. People just go along with the mainstream narratives. You were right about that. 

10 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Rayvin is currently stalking round his office shirtless offering out any cunt who dares make eye contact with him.

:lol:

I mean, I work from home so this is technically almost true. So far the cat has avoided my gaze though.

15 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

tenor.gif?itemid=11907187

6 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Rayvin is a lot swearier since he turned heel

It's mostly for catharsis. Honestly though, as much as narratives are absorbed wholsale by the weakminded like the political versions of jedi mind tricks that they are, people should be better than this. They have brains. I'm sure in other areas of life they use them.

I just don't understand the intellectual laziness.

• Like 1

That’s the problem with a people’s vote though, too many thick cunts lapping up the shit spoon fed to them by the likes of The Sun and The Daily Mail. It’s also a major issue with Corbyn, his refusal to play the game once again allows the lie to be believed by too many. Don’t get me wrong, people buying it after everything that’s happened are beneath my contempt but there are a scary amount of them out there 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Alex said:

That’s the problem with a people’s vote though, too many thick cunts lapping up the shit spoon fed to them by the likes of The Sun and The Daily Mail. It’s also a major issue with Corbyn, his refusal to play the game once again allows the lie to be believed by too many. Don’t get me wrong, people buying it after everything that’s happened are beneath my contempt but there are a scary amount of them out there 

Aye but if after two years of utter chaos, people are still prepared to buy the notion that May is doing the right thing, or that No Deal is acceptable, then at some point you have to let the toddler pick up the shotgun and blow its head off.

It's the only way it'll learn.

Edited by Rayvin
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

It's mostly for catharsis. Honestly though, as much as narratives are absorbed wholsale by the weakminded like the political versions of jedi mind tricks that they are, people should be better than this. They have brains. I'm sure in other areas of life they use them.

I just don't understand the intellectual laziness.

Brexit fatigue has also set in. We're all sick of this shit but guess we are still discussing it because we know it will have a huge impact on our lives. Many people think it will make little difference though. 

It feels like I have been watching a shit political version of Bandersnatch which keeps looping with no end, ever. 

Spoiler

I want to get to the ending where Corbyn and May engage in a vicious kung fu fight over the lectern at the HoC, and Corbyn rips her eyes out of the sockets whilst she simultaneously impale him up the arse with her katana. That would be canny. 

On 7/30/2018 at 13:38, Christmas Tree said:

Fuck me :lol:

Project fear 2.0 up and running and sending @Renton to his bunker.

Civil unrest

Troops on the street

food shortages

Super gonorrhoea 

Have we had word yet that BMW’s, Audi’s and champagne will run out.

Have a fucking word with yourselves you big Jessie’. You’ve all got Stockholm syndrome :lol:

5 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

so flexible. so many reasons to have the confidence of parliament 

Nothing but the most pointless PR campaign in history and a cynical attempt to finger Corbyn with the blame for this mess. I don't think I'll ever vote again. Am sure theres lots of decent folk at Westminster but after the last two years the institution they actually represent is fuckin worthless. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Nothing but the most pointless PR campaign in history and a cynical attempt to finger Corbyn with the blame for this mess. I don't think I'll ever vote again. Am sure theres lots of decent folk at Westminster but after the last two years the institution they actually represent is fuckin worthless. 

This is where I am.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

This is where I am.

They're all putting party before country. Then she emerges from the bunker to suggest that they all work together on it. Only 33(?) Parliamentary working days till we leave. She can go fuck herself. 

• Like 1