Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 hours ago, Renton said:

Unfortunately, CT is a typical leaver. He's impervious to facts about what a no deal Brexit will entail. Boris, Fox, JRM etc have told him it will be okay and he's happy to accept that with a tug of his forelock. He doesn't understand or want details provided by experts. Any bothersome facts are dismissed as "project fear". 

These gammon are a lost cause. If there is a PV I do think remain will win by about an 8% margin but not by targeting the CT's of this world. Rather by immobilising the young and disaffected who didn't vote last time. 

:lol: Hold on there Mandelson, I said last year that if they couldn’t deliver the Brexit (CLEARLY LAID OUT BY ME MANY TIMES), then I would vote remain in a 2nd ref. ;)

While Im here, what a marvellous QT last night. Labour Party fully exposed for the charlatans they are. 

Also, Fiona Bruce is a fantastic appointment.

Lets be honest, if Labour had not been taken over by the loony coffee drinking London set then it would still be a party of the working class and Brexit would be sorted.

4 hours ago, Renton said:

I must join twitter. 

Anyway...... 

I listened to about 10 minutes of this (until a £10 note rolled past my parked position) and it was the dullest, rambling speech he’s ever given. Yesterday’s man and only he doesn’t know it.

W

7 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

No more than anyone else on here. I didn’t foresee JC trying to fuck over the country for personal gain. I was wrong, move on.

Where does that put the tories who didn’t vote for Mays deal? They appear to be less culpable?...

18 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

No more than anyone else on here. I didn’t foresee JC trying to fuck over the country for personal gain. I was wrong, move on.

You’re thick as fuck, mate.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

:lol: Hold on there Mandelson, I said last year that if they couldn’t deliver the Brexit (CLEARLY LAID OUT BY ME MANY TIMES), then I would vote remain in a 2nd ref. ;)

While Im here, what a marvellous QT last night. Labour Party fully exposed for the charlatans they are. 

Also, Fiona Bruce is a fantastic appointment.

Lets be honest, if Labour had not been taken over by the loony coffee drinking London set then it would still be a party of the working class and Brexit would be sorted.

What do you mean by delivering Brexit? Because you've also said that if May's deal wasn't accepted you're fine with WTO rules. 

And stop trying to distract with Corbyn {look squirrel!) . Nobody here rates him. But Brexit is entirely the conservatives fault, and "the best PM of your lifetime". When asked about it yesterday the pig fucker said he didn't regret it. Won't admit he was wrong. Wonder who that reminds me of? :unsure:

10 minutes ago, Renton said:

What do you mean by delivering Brexit? Because you've also said that if May's deal wasn't accepted you're fine with WTO rules. 

And stop trying to distract with Corbyn {look squirrel!) . Nobody here rates him. But Brexit is entirely the conservatives fault, and "the best PM of your lifetime". When asked about it yesterday the pig fucker said he didn't regret it. Won't admit he was wrong. Wonder who that reminds me of? :unsure:

He wasn’t wrong. Lib Dem’s asked for an in/ out referendum first, Labour continuously promised a vote on the EU under Blair but fucked over the voters, Cameron put it in his manifesto and was elected on it. That’s fucking democracy right there :lol:

The problem has been that the new elite, coffee drinking, vegan Greggs, Islington set has decided the public was wrong. And here we are.

Working class Labour voters want out, but Labour coffee drinking members want in. The party is fucked. In a GE they would promise Brexit, but in a PV they would promise remain.

The Tories are equally fucked because of the ERG that want out and the remainder would be quite happy with a deal or remain.

A GE isn’t going to solve things and imo a PV would result in a bigger win for remain.

A BRINO / Norway is a waste of time. We might as well stop in. 

A PV would enhance Scotland’s demand for another PV.

Were fucked. You won’t compromise and neither will the brexiteers.

I’ve no idea of a sensible way out.

5 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

I knew CT would come to life and praise yesterdays QT, that's why I mentioned imbecility, even though its not something to eat...

For my part I’m exposed to all aspects of British opinion from people on benefits to company directors. I understand the arguments for remain and Brexit.

Im not sure what you’re exposure is. I don’t know if you’re an ex-pat or a German toon fan.

But simply disregarding the majority view of the U.K. electorate as @Renton frequently does, sort of gives you a view to why we are where we are. 

Brexit May well bring problems but as always, we would work around them. The EU would quite quickly agree to a deal and life would go on.

Im pretty sure if social media and Corbyn were around in 1939 then we’d all be Germans now.

7 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

He wasn’t wrong. Lib Dem’s asked for an in/ out referendum first, Labour continuously promised a vote on the EU under Blair but fucked over the voters, Cameron put it in his manifesto and was elected on it. That’s fucking democracy right there :lol:

The problem has been that the new elite, coffee drinking, vegan Greggs, Islington set has decided the public was wrong. And here we are.

Working class Labour voters want out, but Labour coffee drinking members want in. The party is fucked. In a GE they would promise Brexit, but in a PV they would promise remain.

The Tories are equally fucked because of the ERG that want out and the remainder would be quite happy with a deal or remain.

A GE isn’t going to solve things and imo a PV would result in a bigger win for remain.

A BRINO / Norway is a waste of time. We might as well stop in. 

A PV would enhance Scotland’s demand for another PV.

Were fucked. You won’t compromise and neither will the brexiteers.

I’ve no idea of a sensible way out.

First of all, stop lying. Labour have never offered an in out referendum, at least not in the last 20 years. They were going to offer a referendum on the EU constitution, before it morphed into the Lisbon treaty. Lib dems are electorally irrelevant.

Working class labour dont want out. Working class UKip and tory cunts like you want out. Another lie.

You say i won't compromise? Another lie. I would have reluctantly supported a Norway type Brexit (cutting political ties but retaining economic ties), which should have been the obvious solution to such a slim majority. May however unilaterally and without consultation drew red lines that meant we would end up with the hardest Brexit possible. That I can't support and neither can labour.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

For my part I’m exposed to all aspects of British opinion from people on benefits to company directors. I understand the arguments for remain and Brexit.

Im not sure what you’re exposure is. I don’t know if you’re an ex-pat or a German toon fan.

But simply disregarding the majority view of the U.K. electorate as @Renton frequently does, sort of gives you a view to why we are where we are. 

Brexit May well bring problems but as always, we would work around them. The EU would quite quickly agree to a deal and life would go on.

Im pretty sure if social media and Corbyn were around in 1939 then we’d all be Germans now.

Allusions to ww2. Fat little mackem cunt. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

W

Where does that put the tories who didn’t vote for Mays deal? They appear to be less culpable?...

Don’t blame the Tories man, it’s all on JC

1 hour ago, Renton said:

First of all, stop lying. Labour have never offered an in out referendum, at least not in the last 20 years. They were going to offer a referendum on the EU constitution, before it morphed into the Lisbon treaty. Lib dems are electorally irrelevant.

Working class labour dont want out. Working class UKip and tory cunts like you want out. Another lie.

You say i won't compromise? Another lie. I would have reluctantly supported a Norway type Brexit (cutting political ties but retaining economic ties), which should have been the obvious solution to such a slim majority. May however unilaterally and without consultation drew red lines that meant we would end up with the hardest Brexit possible. That I can't support and neither can labour.

:lol:

1. I didn’t say they did.

2. Poll after poll shows working class Labour voted leave. This is the main reason Labour are terrified to come out for a PV.

3. “Would have”? Are you still prepared to compromise.

5 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

:lol:

1. I didn’t say they did.

2. Poll after poll shows working class Labour voted leave. This is the main reason Labour are terrified to come out for a PV.

3. “Would have”? Are you still prepared to compromise.

1. It was heavily impliedin your post. Why bring it up then? To deflect from the fact that the tories are the only party with a chance of election to have offered it. 

2. No poll has shown that, you're being manipulated by the media. What a fucking surprise. Ashcroft is the most widely accepted poll at the time of the referendum, labour voted 2 to 1 remain. It's even higher now. https://lordashcroftpolls.com/2016/06/how-the-united-kingdom-voted-and-why/

3. Yes, I would. But its not an option any more. Why? Because the tories have pissed off EFTA too much and the stupid twats have ran out of time. So now its no deal or remain.