Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

The longer we leave it, the more leavers die off. Maybe we should go for an extension and just fuck around for another 2 years like the Tories have been doing anyway.

:lol: It doesn’t work like that necessarily.

Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has no heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains.”

As I’ve said though, if we have a 2nd ref I’d vote remain. 

I have to admit I was wrong and believed the lies :( When they said this is a once in a lifetime vote and we’ll implement the result.

Seriously though, the establishment and elite are not going to allow so the sooner they just revoke article 50 the better.

42 minutes ago, Renton said:

:lol:

You do realise that just because a constituency is Labour, does not mean everybody voted Labour? In fact, if you take the electorate as a whole, it's very rare for a majority to vote for any particular party. Many vote for other parties such as conservatives, LD or UKip, or most of all, don't vote at all. 

Thick. 

As. 

Pigshit.

:lol: Ah, that’s it, it must have been all those Lib Dem’s. :lol:

On 26/03/2018 at 15:42, Christmas Tree said:

As for the border, why would a few traffic cameras lead to violence? I honestly don’t appreciate why your peers are going to take up arms because a few customs cameras are there.

Just a reminder that the peace process is still very much at risk.

Aye, there’s a strange, reasonably major road that weaves over the border loads of times in a short distance. I’d use it if I’m going to Cavan. 

But there’s only around 300 border crossings, nothing a few cameras wouldn’t sort out.

I don't know why people are making such a fuss. It's not like there's over half a century of evidence to suggest it'll most likely go tits up or anything. :up: 

How long did it take for the GFA to be negotiated? Over a decade with some goodwill, facilitated by Mo Mowlam? (Of course with the DUP objecting).

These idiots are going to destrroy ths UK. The conservative and unionist party, what a joke. 

• Like 1

Just say for a second they come up with a brilliant plan that solves the NI border problem. 

Does she then really think there's enough votes to pass her plan? 

She's fucking mental. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Because this one includes 

No FOM

Allows free trade deals

The Norway one doesn’t.

Stopping immigrants is all it boils down to with you leavers, despite your claims to the contrary. Pure xenophobia. I remember your claims of 6 poles living in a bedsit working for peanuts taking the jobs of decent English men in the shipyards. :lol:

You're literally willing to bring economic catastrophe on us and split our own union to get the foreigners out. And the funniest thing about this is immigration won't change anyway, we'll just end up with cheaper labour from the Indian subcontinent and Africa. Wonder how you gammons will like them apples. :D

• Haha 1

Despite her claim in the wake of last week’s significant defeat in parliament that she would speak to “senior parliamentarians” from all parties to seek a compromise, government sources insisted her overriding priority was to prevent a historic split in the Tory party.

I mean, really, what more needs to be said?

You can't trust the Tories with the economy the country fucking anything.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Stopping immigrants is all it boils down to with you leavers, despite your claims to the contrary. Pure xenophobia. I remember your claims of 6 poles living in a bedsit working for peanuts taking the jobs of decent English men in the shipyards. :lol:

You're literally willing to bring economic catastrophe on us and split our own union to get the foreigners out. And the funniest thing about this is immigration won't change anyway, we'll just end up with cheaper labour from the Indian subcontinent and Africa. Wonder how you gammons will like them apples. :D

:lol: Early morning drinking again? He asked why May was choosing this option. 

As Ive said continuously since 2016, FOM doesn’t bother me at all and I’d be quite happy for it to continue.

However there is an issue with cheap labour being brought in and even Corbyn is very concerned and wants to address it.

Lets face it, you’re just a typical middle class snob solely worried about your own lifestyle. :lol:

15 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

I mean, really, what more needs to be said?

You can't trust the Tories with the economy the country fucking anything.

I think she’s quite happy to let the back benchers take control this week so that they can take the blame for stopping no deal and delaying article 50.

4 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

No FOM

Allows free trade deals

The Norway one doesn’t.

Yeah but given that there was almost certainly no majority for either of those across the country, unless you believe that every single leaver wanted to end FOM, why is she pursuing it? It's undemocratic.

Edited by Rayvin

10 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

However there is an issue with cheap labour being brought in and even Corbyn is very concerned and wants to address it.

Tell us more about this issue.

3 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

No FOM

Allows free trade deals

The Norway one doesn’t.

Many prominent brexiteers, including Banks, Elliot and Farage, talked up prospect of adopting the Norway model during the referendum campaign.

There was never any consensus about leaving the SM either. 

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

:lol: Early morning drinking again? He asked why May was choosing this option. 

As Ive said continuously since 2016, FOM doesn’t bother me at all and I’d be quite happy for it to continue.

Lets face it, you’re just a typical middle class snob solely worried about your own lifestyle. :lol:

Tbf to you I don't believe FoM was the main reason you voted leave, but it clearly was for the average leaver (as Rayvin points out, May believes virtually all leavers), and you did make up the shipyard anecdote. Your reason for voting leave was even more moronic, it was purely to be a contrarian to this board. "Let's fuck up the country so I can have some attention'"! :lol:

Love your new avatar BTW. :icon_lol:

Edited by Renton

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

Yeah but given that there was almost certainly no majority for either of those across the country, unless you believe that every single leaver wanted to end FOM, why is she pursuing it? It's undemocratic.

I guess because

1. There’s no majority in Parliament for any other deal.

2. If the clock runs down she may hope that the EU buckle, amend the backstop thereby getting the ERG, DUP and waverers on side.

3. While all this is going on, Parliament (Labour and remainers), take no deal off the table, extend article 50 and therefore they are the Brexit Snatchers and not the Tories.