Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

35 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Working abroad under the EU freedom of movement is totally different to the potential obstacles you face in all other countries, not to mention the easy access to universities but I don’t consider this to be relevant to you...

As someone currently working abroad in a none EU country he has absolutely no idea how difficult it was to get to this position.

Given the rarity of my knowledge and skillset it was still a pain in the arse to be able to work here for any more than a year (as well as quite expensive) and will require another visa application (and another expense) if I wanted to stay any longer.

Working abroad or even outside the north east has never been on his agenda so he doesn’t give a fuck about the logistics for those working or studying abroad, or those wanting to. But kids will still probably be able to get a summer job handing out flyers in Ayia Napa so everything’s sound

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Alex said:

Working abroad or even outside the north east has never been on his agenda so he doesn’t give a fuck about the logistics for those working or studying abroad, or those wanting to. But kids will still probably be able to get a summer job handing out flyers in Ayia Napa so everything’s sound

That's handy, no "s" sounds for his lispy son to stumble over.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

I did say the contribute to the economy but surely even you realise that quick arrival of 3 million odd people has a knock on effect on housing, be that social or private and a knock on effect on services. 

It it would be a different matter if any government actually planned for these implications but none of the did.

As for your kids, there’s nothing in Mays deal that stops them casually working abroad. Many kids do this already all over the world.

I assume you didn’t do this btw :lol:

Right, lets break this down. If EU are net contributors to our economy (including moreso than indigenous population) that means they are positively contributing to our services. Its up to the government to supply those services.

Its also curious that places like sunderland have very low EU populations that are not a strain on services at all. And yet places with high EU populations voted remain (remember tubs, EU citizens couldnt vote). So its pure xenophobia.

About working in the EU after Brexit. Im not going to dignify that with a reply. You're an idiot. 

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

There a shortage of housing and public services. Quick! Blame the immigrants.

CT, do you not think that your party’s actions are in any way responsible for those problems?

Eh? How is Corbyn responsible for that? 

I work in social housing (building them and maintaining them) immigrants, EU or otherwise are not the reason there is a shortage.

Its government cuts to councils and housing providers. It’s their fault and their alone, started with dear old Maggy.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, strawb said:

I work in social housing (building them and maintaining them) immigrants, EU or otherwise are not the reason there is a shortage.

Nice that you agree with what I said above. :)

“But to think the arrival of some 3 million plus people hasn’t had an adverse effect on housing or services is just daft.

That’s obviously not their fault”.

15 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

“But to think the arrival of some 3 million plus people hasn’t had an adverse effect on housing or services is just daft.

If there weren’t so many sick people then our NHS wouldn’t be in such difficulties.

That’s obviously not their fault.

Vote yes in the referendum for compulsory euthanasia at 65.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Cognitive dissonance you fat spastic

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Renton said:

“The analysis from the CBI, which had argued for MPs to support Theresa May’s Brexit plan”.

Hope you’ve emailed your MP

12 hours ago, ewerk said:

If there weren’t so many sick people then our NHS wouldn’t be in such difficulties.

That’s obviously not their fault.

Vote yes in the referendum for compulsory euthanasia at 65.

:lol: The NHS gets by, housing isn’t. That’s we we sky high house prices, sky high private rents, houses partitioned off to squeeze several families in and record number of adults having to live with their parents.

If you want to drastically ramp up immigration then you either make sure services can cope or you delay. 

Ofcourse a lot of EU countries had the good sense to delay, but not Blair. 

3 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

“The analysis from the CBI, which had argued for MPs to support Theresa May’s Brexit plan”.

Hope you’ve emailed your MP

May's WA just delays this. She's looking for an FTA which as I've explained no numerous occasions is nearly as bad for the NE as no deal, according to those pesky experts. 

Now I know you want to blame everybody else but yourself, but let me remind you, I, along with nearly all this forum, didn't vote for this. You did. Yous said you knew exactly what you voted for. Own it, you turkey. 

1 minute ago, Christmas Tree said:

:lol: The NHS gets by, housing isn’t. That’s we we sky high house prices, sky high private rents, houses partitioned off to squeeze several families in and record number of adults having to live with their parents.

If you want to drastically ramp up immigration then you either make sure services can cope or you delay. 

The UK, both parties, pushed for expanding the EU rather than closer integration. Personally I've always thought this was a mistake as it happens. 

But still, net EU immigration is twice as high in Germany as it is here. They have both increased productivity and adequate housing. How come? Could it be their government has planned better than our and is more competent?

EU citizens make up 5% of the population nationally and has been explained are the biggest net contributors to our society demographically. You're happy to scape goat them for all our problems though, rather than looking at Westminster. Otherwise, why vote leave?

9 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

So again, it was the fault of the government rather than the EU?

On 10/27/2018 at 17:35, Christmas Tree said:

And let’s not forget that in the event of no deal, The Irish Government and the U.K. have all said that they won’t put up a hard border.

1 hour ago, Renton said:

The UK, both parties, pushed for expanding the EU rather than closer integration. Personally I've always thought this was a mistake as it happens. 

But still, net EU immigration is twice as high in Germany as it is here. They have both increased productivity and adequate housing. How come? Could it be their government has planned better than our and is more competent?

EU citizens make up 5% of the population nationally and has been explained are the biggest net contributors to our society demographically. You're happy to scape goat them for all our problems though, rather than looking at Westminster. Otherwise, why vote leave?

Fuck me you are such an argumentative fuckwit :lol:

1. You agree with me it was a mistake.

2. You agree with me it’s not the immigrants fault.

Could you not have just liked my post :lol:

This place is has turned into a echo chamber for a bunch of Corbynistas on their rag :lol: