Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Fuck me you are such an argumentative fuckwit :lol:

1. You agree with me it was a mistake.

2. You agree with me it’s not the immigrants fault.

Could you not have just liked my post :lol:

This place is has turned into a echo chamber for a bunch of Corbynistas on their rag :lol:

1) I expect we don't agree. I was more supportive of the French/German approach of closer integration rather than the UK approach of expansionism. Not a popular view in this country. But the point is, it was the UK that was mainly responsible for expansion into the east of the continent, mainly for geopolitical and economic reasons. Yet typically we are the one whinging about it. 

2) I agree its not EU immigrants fault. Where we disagree is I believe the facts that they are a bet benefit for us. You either disagree or are a massive xenophobe. 

There's nothing to like about any of the stupid things you post. Who the fuck here supports Corbyn now for instance, not even Rayvin does. You confirm you are an idiot with every post. Idiots like you are destroying this country, not immigrants. 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

This place is has turned into a echo chamber for a bunch of Corbynistas on their rag :lol:

Another perfect illustration of how little you understand about anything. :good: 

• Haha 1

On 10/24/2018 at 22:28, Renton said:

Anyway, good Brexit news, I see that massive patriot James Dyson, has faith in post Brexit global UK and is investing his new electric motor factory here.

Oh. 

Think am right in saying that this sort of shit has only happened once since 1945 and that was during the Falklamds crisis, you know, we basically declared war on another sovereign nation and about 300 UK servicemen died. This is just the start. This is the start of what you voted for @Christmas Tree  This is what happens when people like you are offered a choice between normality and utter fuckin stupidity :lol:

https://www.independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/brexit-no-deal-ferries-portsmouth-poole-plymouth-brittany-department-for-transport-a8740131.html

2 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Brexiters would love a war man. Great opportunity to display some bulldog spirit and maybe use poppies all year round 

So long as they and their family aren’t actually involved it’s all great

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Alex said:

So long as they and their family aren’t actually involved it’s all great

Not even sure about that. As long as they aren't personally involved it's great. And since they're all way beyond subscription age, the most involved they will be is in a Dad's army. 

Remember,  many of them (more than half in fact) are happy for members of their immediate family to lose their jobs. They are utter cunts.

DGIyGcdXUAQpMax.jpeg

Edited by Renton
  • Like 1