Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

Because she’s 55? ;) 

Whaaaat!!!???? Holy fuck. Didn't realise they had such hard paper rounds in Buckinghamshire.

(I got her age mixed up with May's somehow. She's old looking even for 62).

Just now, Renton said:

Whaaaat!!!???? Holy fuck. Didn't realise they had such hard paper rounds in Buckinghamshire.

(I got her age mixed up with May's somehow. She's old looking even for 62).

Agree on both counts. Grayling’s only 56. I guess they’re not just ugly on the inside 

12 minutes ago, ewerk said:

He managed to call Corbyn a cunt too so good day all round for him.

Dyuf-B4XQAAombw.jpg

Aye, I agreed with everything he said. But worried. I think this was planned, rather than off the cuff. The gammonflake reaction was 100% predictable, by the EU as well as us. So it leads me to think the EU have given up on talks effectively. Increases prospect of no deal. 

Edited by Renton

10 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

:lol:

European Council President Donald Tusk has said there is a "special place in hell" for "those who promoted Brexit without even a sketch of a plan of how to carry it safely".

“Planning “ :lol::lol::lol: 

• Haha 2

BAU

no need to panic though, just wait till those pending bilateral trade deals with Chile and the Faroe Islands are signed, then we can sit back and watch the big bucks start rolling in.

2 hours ago, Meenzer said:

This is what we're up against. :jesuswept: 

I'll never vote again. I've been aware for a long time that our democracy to a certain extent is an illusion. But these cunts are giving up an pretence. I've had it with the whole fuckin pack of them. 

• Like 1

Not that I see it happening but it would be funny as fuck if the actions of the DUP were a direct cause of a united Ireland. Surely there would be absolute hell on of it was even seriously mooted though 

46 minutes ago, Alex said:

Not that I see it happening but it would be funny as fuck if the actions of the DUP were a direct cause of a united Ireland. Surely there would be absolute hell on of it was even seriously mooted though 

It inevitably will lead to a united Ireland sooner than it would otherwise happened. I've just been listening to an R4 podcast on it. The DUP had to campaign and vote for Brexit in 2016 because of the lunacy of Ian paisley claiming the EU was a papist conspiracy. From then on they were doomed to this chain of events. They won't say it publically, but the astute DUP would love to see it cancelled because they know where its headed. 

Only stupid unionists and clever nationalists voted for Brexit in NI, tbs, tbs.