Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Her plan is to hold a vote on the 28th and hope opponents panic into voting for it. 

No deal should really keep them out for years but there's still more than 30 percent who'll take it. 

30 minutes ago, Renton said:

That's slightly disturbing.... 

Reuters are reporting Ford are leaving the UK. Nice one @Christmas Tree .

https://uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUKKCN1Q12SI

On 10/17/2018 at 10:06, Christmas Tree said:

STOP WORRYING MAN!

Seriously, you have the weight of the world on your shoulders.

A deal is getting done, we’ll carry on exactly as now for 2 or 3 years and then seemlessly transition to the new arrangements. Virtually nobody will notice the difference.

On 7/5/2016 at 19:16, Christmas Tree said:

Of course you do. Job security and no doubt a canny little Xmas bonus. And when we get our new trade agreements with China, you are going to be Johnny big balls.

Don't worry about others. I'll be your bellwether for the working class masses. When it gets tough in CT towers I'll let you know. As it is, it's BAU.

:lol:

I really hope CT has the stones to come back here, hold his hands up and say he was fucking wrong. I mean it's going to be impossible to have any respect for him otherwise (I know). This has been such a calamitous shit show from start to finish, and the Tories have been and remain a disgrace - as everyone has said for years.

It’s all Labour’s fault but he’ll still vote for Corbyn. And he definitely won’t change his mind on Brexit: leave means leave. But he’ll vote remain if there was another referendum tomorrow. 

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Haha 2

You’re using too many words, lads- remember, our Boldon Boy doesn’t do reading. 

Here’s CT, his thoughts, and Brexit in general, in one, easily digestible image. 

( no, you can’t eat it, you globular glutton)

dont-worry-tom-i-know-what-im-doing.gif

Does anyone honestly even care about all those amazing trade deals we won’t do? They’re all queuing up from the Faroe Islands to...

May’s last red like standing, I think, will be leaving the SM and ending FoM. At least then we can stop pretending Brexit was ever about anything else.

Edited by Dr Gloom