Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

Model not selling, sales in Western Europe have halved and is now being discontinued. 

What?

Of course. Purely coincidental. 

Any sign of this cracking deal yet tubs? 

12 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Just quoting the company and the union ;) 

Cracking deals on the table, Labour are blocking it.

Really? I thought Labour were in opposition, how can they block it? What's cracking about it compared with what we have now? 

14 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

On 11/26/2018 at 10:42, Christmas Tree said:

Aye, it’s a turd. In or out.

FFS.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Renton said:

Really? I thought Labour were in opposition, how can they block it? What's cracking about it compared with what we have now? 

If Labour back it, it will pass.

What we have now was discarded in 2016

5 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

If Labour back it, it will pass.

What we have now was discarded in 2016

Really, are you sure? How can what we have now have been discarded 3 years ago? I think you are bit confused tubs.

Oh, if the conservatives and their partners back their own PMs deal, what happens? 

14 minutes ago, Renton said:

Really, are you sure? How can what we have now have been discarded 3 years ago? I think you are bit confused tubs.

Oh, if the conservatives and their partners back their own PMs deal, what happens? 

No offence, I can’t be arsed :lol:

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

Just quoting the company and the union ;) 

didn't you call it a turd? 

Cracking turd. If only labour would back it. Then we wouldn’t have to talk about half the Tories and the DUP voting against it too. We wouldn’t have to blame May for calling a GE and losing her majority, or Cameron, for calling the referendum in the first place. No, no. I blame Corbyn for the whole sorry mess. And that’s why I voted for him.

I think that a defeat of less than 200 and she tries again. We’ll rule out no deal and then we’ll go for an extension. I think there will be a stitch up with the EU that sees an extension of at least a year. That will spook the ERG and the DUP into changing their minds.

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

I think that a defeat of less than 200 and she tries again. We’ll rule out no deal and then we’ll go for an extension. I think there will be a stitch up with the EU that sees an extension of at least a year. That will spook the ERG and the DUP into changing their minds.

Possible. The ERG are cowards and hypocrites. But would the EU risk us pissing in the tent for another year? We'd have to have elections too. 

Yeah, I could see them allowing a short extension if there were signs of at least some movement in this week's vote(s), but not one that requires us to hold elections. Besides, can you imagine what a shitshow a European election campaign would be in this country right now? :lol:

Out. Out. Out.

This "peoples vote" - we've had a "peoples vote" - it was the referendum. If they try to derail the referendum where the **** does it end ? The result of the election didn't please us. Lets do it again. And again. And again.

The main sticking point is supposed to be the Irish - as ever. And I detect it's more out of traditional petulant spite than need. Even the European side are getting fed up with their disruption

• Haha 1

Just now, PhilK said:

The result of the election didn't please us. Lets do it again. And again. And again.

But we do have new elections again, and again, and again. :lol:

• Haha 2

Just now, PhilK said:

Out. Out. Out.

This "peoples vote" - we've had a "peoples vote" - it was the referendum. If they try to derail the referendum where the **** does it end ? The result of the election didn't please us. Lets do it again. And again. And again.

The main sticking point is supposed to be the Irish - as ever. And I detect it's more out of traditional petulant spite than need. Even the European side are getting fed up with their disruption

We would reply but you’re too thick to understand.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, PhilK said:

Out. Out. Out.

Please do explain your reasons for leaving and how no deal will benefit us as a country.

I'm surprised at the margin - despite the lack of changes I thought a lot more tories and quite a few Labour MPs would switch. 

Surely no deal can't pass, can it?