Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

So one rumour is the ERG’s plan is a 1-2 year extension which allows them plenty of time to replace May with a brexiteer and start again. 

Was May a remainer ? YES. Was there ONE single person she selected to do the Brexit deal an actual Brexit voter ? No. Not one.

Even Corbyn saw that wouldn't work or come up with a workable plan

7 minutes ago, PhilK said:

Was May a remainer ? YES. Was there ONE single person she selected to do the Brexit deal an actual Brexit voter ? No. Not one.

David Davis and Dominic Raab didn’t vote for Brexit?

16 minutes ago, PhilK said:

Please explain how YOU know it won't when the only others who say the same are remainers - like your petulant self

It involves leaving the most successful trading bloc in human history. Most people with a reasonable level of intelligence wouldn’t think that to be a good idea.

6 minutes ago, PhilK said:

Even Corbyn saw that wouldn't work or come up with a workable plan

Well aside May actually really was only a remainer by convenience (like Johnson in reverse) how would a Brexiter like JRM in charge done any better? Unicorns would still be unicorns. 

6 minutes ago, ewerk said:

David Davis and Dominic Raab didn’t vote for Brexit?

I wasn't aware Davis did, going by his comments

As for the other don't know him.
Kenneth Clarke was and he is an ultra reaminer - like yourself.

Still no answer why a referendum should be ignored or why if it did happen it wouldn't lead to much worse

Edited by PhilK

6 minutes ago, PhilK said:

Still no answer why a referendum should be ignored or why if it did happen it wouldn't lead to much worse

It was advisory you utter moron. It was based on lies, racism and foreign interference now fuck off you thick fucking cunt.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, PhilK said:

What has Kenneth Clarke got to do with anything? He wasn’t involved in negotiations, he was never in Theresa May’s cabinet.

And you didn’t know that David Davis was a leaver and you don’t know who Dominic Raab is? You don’t folllow politics too closely, do you?

16 minutes ago, ewerk said:

It involves leaving the most successful trading bloc in human history. Most people with a reasonable level of intelligence wouldn’t think that to be a good idea.

By all means blow your own trumpet - Remainers tend to do a lot of that, as we see here.

Successful - That'll be why Greece Spain Portugal etc have serious problems, then

But whatever - believe as you see fit.

But my guess is all this is to wriggle out of Brexit and has been all along

16 minutes ago, PhilK said:

:lol: :jesuswept:

This post confirms two things for me.

Leavers really are thick as pigshit. 

They also often deeply unpleasant people (assuming you are the same Phil K) 

9 minutes ago, PhilK said:

By all means blow your own trumpet - Remainers tend to do a lot of that, as we see here.

Successful - That'll be why Greece Spain Portugal etc have serious problems, then

But whatever - believe as you see fit.

But my guess is all this is to wriggle out of Brexit and has been all along

What’s your thoughts on the Malthouse Compromise, mate?

10 minutes ago, ewerk said:

What’s your thoughts on the Malthouse Compromise, mate?

He’s just away googling it then he has to look up all the words then he’ll find out what Boris Johns says about it and then he’ll come on here and make himself look an even thicker cunt.