Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, PhilK said:

Was May a remainer ? YES. Was there ONE single person she selected to do the Brexit deal an actual Brexit voter ? No. Not one.

Even Corbyn saw that wouldn't work or come up with a workable plan

She’s consistently selected Brexiteers in her cabinet and, in particular, as the people tasked with negotiating it. It’s almost like you Leave voters are incredibly ill-informed or something. Either that or you were lying. 

53 minutes ago, PhilK said:

I wasn't aware Davis did, going by his comments

Well, it was a secret ballot so nobody is aware of how anyone really voted. However, given he campaigned on behalf of Leave and his position throughout has been that the UK should leave the EU, why do you think he’s a Remainer? 

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

This is insanity. The stupid cunt is voting against her own government's motion. This has to be the most shameful passage in British political history. 

I just can't get my head round this. She's fucking mad. 

6 minutes ago, Renton said:

She's whipping the ERG now with threats of a long term extension. But can she put the MV3 out if its materially unchanged. Somebody help me out here. 

The ERG May risk playing the long game and using that extension to get rid of May.

So there is to be at least one more vote on "a deal" which can only be mays deal, by next wednesday or we'll be extending.

How many times would that make it that Mays deal has been voted on?

27 minutes ago, Renton said:

She's whipping the ERG now with threats of a long term extension. But can she put the MV3 out if its materially unchanged. Somebody help me out here. 

Angela Eagle raised this point earlier and it sounded like Bercow took it on board and said this would need to be addressed. I'd love it if he told her to stick it up her saggy old arse. 

I hope the cat shits in her fucking shit little personality-replacement shoes. 

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Phil mate, you are one stupid cunt. 

I don't know, he's winning me round to brexit with his carefully thought out analysis. CT needs to up his game tbh. 

• Haha 2

It doesnt get madder than this

So it turns out that government whip Mike Freer will be allowed  to remain a government whip despite breaking the three line whip he just imposed on himself in order to vote against a motion, which was brought forward by his own prime minister, which she says she agrees with, but told her party to oppose.

So what were the subtleties in the last vote that meant May wanted it to fail? 

From her pov she doesn't need no deal fear any more as she'll be putting the turd up next week for another vote as the only way out. 

Even in her shitness I just don't get it.