Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Red nose day is mainly about helping starving and homeless people in this country this year. It's going to get much worse under this shit house government and their shitty Brexit. Quite ridiculous it's come to this. 

I was about to quote a line about "if you're paid, you're not poor" until I realised it was by second-tier Britpoppers Gene, of all people. Plus they were moaning about New Labour at the time. Feels like rosy days by comparison.

I just found myself re-reading the first few pages of this thread. Quite entertaining. Some quite accurate predictions too - snap election, no plan for what Brexit might look like, the Eu having us over a barrel, general chaos etc - except from you know who.

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

His soulless shit holes are fucking awful. The pub equivalent of McDonald’s 

In the post-no deal apocalypse, a night at the ‘spoons for a chlorinated chicken sandwich washed down with an English weissbeer will be the height of sophistication. But only JRM will be able  to afford to eat there, the rest of us will be living on rations and roadkill.

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Alex said:

His soulless shit holes are fucking awful. The pub equivalent of McDonald’s 

I only use them for the equivalent of a McPiss or McShit as it happens. They tend to have incongruously nice toilets.

• Haha 2

Wonder if our resident lard arse will bother to cheer off his mate Nige today for his march? I predict 3 loony rightwingers and a dog, followed by him cancelling it. 

What are peoples thoughts about MV3? I get the sense the arse has completely fell out of the ERG. With that, the DUP bought off, and up to 20 labour rebels, i think it will pass, as i said a couple of weeks ago. 

Brexit was supposed to be about national celebration and unification. Instead its all been about dragging a corpse over the line, sowing division, hatred, blame, and poverty into our broken society.

17 minutes ago, Renton said:

What are peoples thoughts about MV3? I get the sense the arse has completely fell out of the ERG. With that, the DUP bought off, and up to 20 labour rebels, i think it will pass, as i said a couple of weeks ago. 

Does the description ‘meaningful’ still apply third time around? 

We saw some of that ERG lot support the deal last time, more will probably change their mind if it’s put to them again.

The nonsense recently about the Vienna Convention is an absolute fantasy but it’s more about giving MPs the political cover they need to support the deal.

I still can’t see it getting through though.

20 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Does the description ‘meaningful’ still apply third time around? 

We saw some of that ERG lot support the deal last time, more will probably change their mind if it’s put to them again.

The nonsense recently about the Vienna Convention is an absolute fantasy but it’s more about giving MPs the political cover they need to support the deal.

I still can’t see it getting through though.

The Vienna convention. Planning to renege on the deal even before we've signed it. Not even surprising any more. How the EU can do a deal with us at all is remarkable. 

I hope your right and the numbers don't add up. But I fear cunts like Flint will win it for May. We'll get a deal literally nobody wants. 

28 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

They gave up and got a taxi. 

D1xGiHiWkAE_gkU?format=jpg&name=large

Also, nice to see Syd Little out and about with his fellow unfunny cunts. 

I’d rather share a taxi with a group of lepers

• Like 1

18 hours ago, The Fish said:

Do you yet realise that this isn't a game? That people's jobs are being lost because of people like you? Google Dunning-Kruger effect, then sit in silence and ask yourself if that applies to you.

Howay man Fish, he won’t google Dunning- Krüger, he’s seen a few psychology videos on YouTube. 

;)