Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Why would they listen to anything that cunt says?

Presumably all hoping that, without the UK in the EU, he will be out of the European Parliament and they will never have to hear from him again.

Unreal this. Bullied yet again. She's fucking useless cos the threats she stands and makes at the dispatch box are completely without consequence. She stood there last week saying that this would mean a long extension and all of the dicks in her party are just there thinking "bitch we know how desperate you are to keep this job. We'll tell YOU what this means."

What a thoroughly pathetic human being she is. 

• Like 2

Got a cupboard-stocker of a Tesco order arriving this afternoon. Not that I necessarily think there'll be too many grave shortages if we leave without a deal, but I do think people will panic-buy, so it's worth being early to the panic button. :lol: 

Just now, Meenzer said:

Got a cupboard-stocker of a Tesco order arriving this afternoon. Not that I necessarily think there'll be too many grave shortages if we leave without a deal, but I do think people will panic-buy, so it's worth being early to the panic button. :lol: 

I'm fucked. Family of 4 living in a flat at the moment, I'll have to store dried pasta and rice under my bed! 

11 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

I have 300 rolls of bog roll in reserve.

12 minutes ago, Renton said:

So, what are the EU going to say. Surely they are on the verge of saying "Get fucked" now? 

I think the extension will be granted on the basis that she gets her deal passed. If she doesn't we're out on 29th. 

Of course if she doesn't get her deal passed then we'll agree a much longer extension provided that Theresa May can offer the EU at least an outline of a plan.

45 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I think the extension will be granted on the basis that she gets her deal passed. If she doesn't we're out on 29th. 

Of course if she doesn't get her deal passed then we'll agree a much longer extension provided that Theresa May can offer the EU at least an outline of a plan.

That sounds more sensible than what I thought she was trying to do. Which was basically just move the cliff edge a few metres further away. 

She's also against kids being aware of the existence of gay people. I think there's a bit of jostling for position of leader in waiting going on here.

I'm also slightly less optimistic about EU granting a short extension than I was earlier this morning.

If it came to a binary vote on the 29th (poosible if EU decline extension and MV3 doesn't pass), no deal or revoke, what would parliament vote for? Its the former isn't it? I'm very worried. 

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

She's also against kids being aware of the existence of gay people. I think there's a bit of jostling for position of leader in waiting going on here.

Another bigotry test in the offing. 

Related to that I quite like Owen Jones because he's always full on for what he believes in but it's going to be amusing watching him twist over this schools thing. 

He's basically been saying that anyone whose ever had a bad word to say about Islam or Muslims might as well have had their fingers on the trigger of that fuckers gun in NZ but he's also tweeted about a return to clause 28 over this schools thing. It's going to take a lot to square that particular circle. 

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

They would have to vote revoke surely. You can't vote for food and medicine shortages. However you want to dress it up, that is categorically not the will of anyone. 

As a healthy man with 300 bog rolls in hotpress I say yes you can.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Meenzer said:

:lol:

The Heinz corporation are figuring highly in my shopping list this week; Big Soup & Baked Beans. Also flour & yeast for making bread :)

I do think were almost certainly looking at a lack of fresh fruit & veg for at least a month though. Fuck knows where my asthma medication is sourced from but the doc has just increased the dosage because I've been struggling since Christmas and I had a chest x ray the other day as they think I might have COPD :unsure: