Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thing is her reply to Corbyn that an SM/CU/PV had been voted down is only really true because it was a Labour motion and the tories were whipped against it - maybe the idiot has something that the problem could be saved by a truly whipless indicative vote not brought by any one side. Clutching at straws but maybe that's needed. 

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

hardly a thing to get the ERG on side is it? 

vote for my deal or i'll do exactly what you want and resign

It’s Tusk who has upped the Anti. Short extension only if WA passes next week. May has said at PMQ’s there is no way she will be PM for a longer extension.

WA does not pass then we either leave on no deal or May goes and caretaker seeks long extension.

3 hours ago, ewerk said:

But not before attacking parliament for dragging their heels. The fucking cheek. :lol: 

I just started to watch the BBC documentary “Inside the Commons” I taped a couple of years ago to get a grip about how your parliament works as everything seems rather strange to me.

It seems it’s not the first time she infuriated Bercow by playing dirty tricks.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11222177/How-the-European-Arrest-warrant-debate-descended-into-a-shambles.html

It didn’t cause any harm to her though...

30 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

It’s Tusk who has upped the Anti. Short extension only if WA passes next week. May has said at PMQ’s there is no way she will be PM for a longer extension.

WA does not pass then we either leave on no deal or May goes and caretaker seeks long extension.

When did she say this? 

The stupid cunt goes into the bog wanting a piss and comes out needing a shit. It makes no difference what she said today, yesterday or last week. She'll do whatever the last person that spoke to her tells her to do. 

4 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

I’m 100% confident that if her deal doesn’t pass next week, she’ll be gone before 3pm Friday.

She'd abandon the country just hours before the country's worst peace time crisis? Figures, just like the best PM of your lifetime. You might be right in this one. 

May goes to the EU with her stupid fucking red lines, inevitably comes back with a shit deal no one wants and then blames MPs. She’s like a typical Leave voter